From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Personal info
You're not gonna tell me you actually care, are ye?
edit My contributions
- Go play Zork 3 and choose "fly up" in the second menu. I made all that follows.
- A few adds to the 100 worst TV programs, Movies, Pornstars, Videogames, Lists and Bands of all time. No, actually more. Can't quite remember.
- Before half of the article had been deleted, I added some stuff to the soccer article (Don't get me wrong, I love football. That was exactly the reason I had to edit this page).
- Yes, one entire quote on the Japanese page.
- Article on Ashe, the FFXII-character. The first article I created entirely myself.
- And after some edits to random pages, I created GameFakes.
- Followed by Azumanga Daioh the next day (suprisingly, the article did not exist by the time I made it).
- I tried something to help the list of things Prince has boinked article out, but I don't think it worked out (Reason was the fact that it was merely a list, so nominated for deletion. All text in the article is my creation.)
- As you can see, the last link became inactive, it has indeed been huffed.
- My cousin insisted I wrote an article on Brown sheep. Can't say it's awesome, but I made it (what's more, 3 seconds after creating the page, I got tagged NRV). The page seems to have redeeming value by now, the NRV tag was deleted.
- More to come: adds to Jan Peter Balkenende, and a new page: God's Policy on Extraterrestrial life on Planet Earth.
- Nah, I first started the article Stupid music, which I finished and made a full article July 12.
- I never finish my projects. So I made my first template. It's not funny. I'm just proud I made one in the first place.
- And then I made up two others: Template:Future event, and Template:Gay (both were already in my articles, but hadn't become fully fledged templates yet).
- Template no5: Template:DutchUser. Similar to AmericanUser and BritishUser, users from the Netherlands can put this on their userpage. I hope more than 2 users I gathered till now will use this template for they will be automatically added to Category: Dutch Users (by me, too).
- To be honest, I wanted to have Demo tape deleted, even though a friend of mine made it, but I thought I'd rather make it a little funnier myself. So, I kinda wrote that article, too. May I advise you not to click the link?
- Right, someone moved the AzuManga Daioh page, the capital M seemed to have bothered him. Whatever, the old page still remains, but for those interested, here is exactly the same page again: Azumanga Daioh (Now I have two links to the same article at my userpage. Like, how lame can you get?).
- I huffed my first template. Sheesh, how bad that one was. And ugly. But most of all: not funny. Bwergh.
- Ehmmm.... what about Oprahmu? Come on, I know you're laughing!
|pika-X||This user only speaks Pikachu enough to seduce native Pikachu speakers.|
|fur-E||This user only speaks Furry because it was a required course in school.|
|ja-1||This user is able to contribute with a basic level of Japanese.|
|fh-N||This user is a native speaker of Fuckhead.|
“So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever PBz0r from among the just, And shall cast PBz0r into the furnace of fire: and there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
“I kind of like this guy.”