User:Orion Blastar/Psycho Friends Network
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The Psycho Friends Network is a group of people who are psychopaths and are interested in time travel and other strange, bizarre, and weird things. It was founded by Orion Blastar in 1995 in an attempt to infiltrate Uncyclopedia and other sources of information on the Internet, to promote time travel and future technology.
edit Who are the known members of The Psycho Friends Network?
Besides Orion Blastar, some famous members include:
- Oscar Wilde
- Chuck Norris
- Bruce Li
- Mike Tyson
- OJ Simpson
- Pope George Ringo I
- William Shatner
- Trent Reznor
- Hulk Hogan
- John Cena
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- David Hasselhoff
- Adam West
- George W. Bush
- Mr. T
- Derek Smart
- Linus Torvalds
- Commodore Maddox
- Bruce Campbell
edit The Agenda
- Promote time travel.
- Infiltrate Wiki sites like Uncyclopedia.
- Invade Internet message boards
- Make sure that Disco is really dead.
- Use knowledge of future events to stop Terrorism.
- Help combat Kitten Huffing
- Give out Psycho advice on the Psycho Friends Network hotline.
- Become a ninja and then flip out and start killing people.
- Take up piracy and become a pirate.
- Keep our agenda a secret. Hey, if that is so, who posted this? Heads will roll, I kid you not!
edit See Also
- God-Fearing Republicans
- Time Travel
- time travel
- The Psycho Friends Network Homepage
|This article needs to be expanded.
This article is a stub. The article submitter may also have been drinking too much cider at the fancy party last night . You can help Uncyclopedia by bringing the body into the hospital.