From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi, I'm Nytrospawn. Here's a bio for you to look at:
A Little About Myself
- I'm 33, and I'm a freelance web developer based out of Hamilton, Ontario.
- I was born on a military base in Dresden, Germany to a Norwegian mother and an American father. Mom was a clothes model, and Dad was an Air Force Major.
- I drive a Blue 1991 Buick Skylark Custom V6. I installed the interior myself, including two vintage 1970's era Mustang bucket seats.
- I speak English and German, and don't tell my Mom, but I forgot most of the Norwegian.
- I have a wonderful wife of 6 years, Sasha, and two beautiful daughters aged 4 and 2. I also have a Jack Russel Terrier named "Kitsch".
- I enjoy restoring old cars, and before I moved to Hamilton to live with my wife, I owned a custom auto shop in Piscataway, New Jersey, called the "Chop Block".
- I have owned the following cars at one point or another, and sold them for usually what turned out to be not enough money:
* A 1982 Delorean DMC-12, just like the one in Back to the Future - sold * A 1974 LTD Convertible - restored, and sold * A 1973 Mustang Convertible - restored, crashed, and junked * A 1961 Ford Galaxy 500 - restored, sold
- I also collect rare and antique beer cans. Some of the less common ones in my collection are worth in excess of $2,000(CAN).
- The most I've ever paid for a can in my collection is $1,100(US) for a Breidt's cone top can.
- I have spent a night in jail in 5 countries, none of which are places I've lived.
- My last name is latin for "Bath house."
- I once owned the biggest can in the world, which was four times the size of new mexico but It got destroyed when somebody shook it to much.
Hi, Im Nytro's wife. Unfortunately, Nytrospawn has died when an explosion ripped through his scrotum, killing him and his unborn semen children. Please stop asking him to check out your wieners.
| The blatant inaccuracy of this article is disputed.|
Please make it more inaccurate.
Works in Progress
"7 cases for 8 bucks? Hell, even I'd buy those tampons" ~ Oscar Wilde
|You have been cited in Uncyclopedian Bios.|
Apparently you are "notable".
Don't ask me why; I think you're lame.
|Todd Lyons has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.