From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
A wafer is a bit of sugary bread thing that can go in an ice cream.
edit Types of Wafer
All wafers taste the same, but they can come in different shapes.
edit Fan Shaped Wafers
Fan Shaped Wafers are shaped like a fan.
edit Square Wafers
These are square wafers, in the shape of a square.
edit Heart Wafers
These are heart wafers, in the shape of a heart.
edit Bird Wafers
This is an interesting misnomer, as this is actually a Bengali pudding dish.
No scrap that, it's a wafer in the shape of a bird.
edit Octahedral Wafers
Yeah, these don't exist.
edit What Is the Point of the Wafer?
It is a bit of sugary bread thing that can go in an ice cream. It doesn't need a point.
edit Where Can I Get a Wafer?
Supermarkets and other food shops.
- An anagram of wafer is frawe.
- Wafer is the only word in the English language to contain the letters w, a, f, e, and r, and be defined as: "the bit of sugary bread thing that can go in an ice cream".
- Wafers are getting less popular due to the decline of the Italian-style ice cream cafe, but that's a whole other article!
- The current mayor of Rio de Janeiro is Eduardo Paes.
- Wafer rhymes with several words: safer, wafer and safer.
- And almost "paper" if you say it quick enough.
is a good time to eat wafers.
edit More Trivia
- The length of this article is disproportionate to the interesting-ness of the subject.