Articles MrN created (Latest first)
- Fish Puns (with Under user (featured)
- Clementine Attlee (with Mhaille}
- The Pun Invasion of Uncyclopedia (featured)
- Eric Clapton
- HowTo:Turn Your Terminator On (with Cajek) (featured)
- Film Criticism (with Cajek)
- Battle of the Sexes (featured)
- Why?:Do a Pee Review (with Cajek) (featured)
- The Color Problem (featured)
- Pointless_Paradox (featured)
- Project Manager
- Moving the goal posts
- UnNews:Porn star Nora Batty dies
- UnNews:Toilets refuse to take any more shit
- UnNews:Paedophiles Rejoice Over New Child Database
MrN9000 fixed up
- Gay (with Fag) as it was, well a bit gay...
- The Pee Review guidelines (with Cajek)
- Short pages 1000-0 - He went through the lot. VFDing the really bad stuff, fixing the rest (a bit) and adding pictures where there were none.
- Loads of other pages.
is currently working on has forgotten about
- User:MrN9000/Silence of the Lambs
- How to be Clever and Not Funny - Parody of HTBFANJS which is aimed at taking the piss out of people who write high brow un-funny shit.
- Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law - I'm rather possessive about this one.
- British Censors Screwed - Using real place names linked to Wikipedia pages.
- The Political Incorrect Olympics - An attempt to take the piss out of everyone in the most offensive way possible in one article. One day He will do this...
- User:MrN9000/Pantaloonery - When the ban runs out...
Maybe he should actually finish some of this bollocks eh?
MrN9000 Saved from Deletion for Posterity
- How to Skin a Cat - This was deleted at VFD for being "sick". He found it funny as hell. - Sometimes Uncyclopedia can be an ass, especially considering that we have articles like Rape, UnBooks:Backstreet Abortionist's Handbook and Why?:Take Your Fish To Work.
- Fat americans - as created by an IP and preserved in its original form. Not everyone found it hilarious, but I almost pissed myself laughing. It was later re-written by AE (who is American).
MrN has read most of the stub articles on the site, and is particularly fond of the following:
- Wartime Profanities Act
- Strawberry Fields
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- That time I was nearly raped by a yak during my sojourn in Canada
Some MrN Related Pics + General Ranting
Well, MrN came here first because he was interested in wikis and wanted to better understand how they worked. Wikipedia is far to structured in that it is possible to define on the whole what content should be in the wiki based on what is fact. MrN considered Uncyclopedia to be far more interesting than Wikipedia, as it is based on the more subjective perspective of humour. After a short time he met some cool people and fell in love with the place. These days, he hardly watches TV, and finds the wiki to be a far more enjoyable way to spend his spare time.
Mostly MrN does not write new articles, but enjoys fixing up old ones, and helping out with site maintenance. His particular focus is more aimed at the wiki as a whole rather than just the articles which are featured on the front page.
In terms of article style, MrN enjoys anything which makes him laugh, but is particularly fond of encyclopaedic articles. The concept of Uncyclopedia being a parody of wikipedia is of particular interest to him. Why MrN insists on writing in the third person on his userpage know one really knows, but they assume it's cos he's a bit of a dick.