From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article is too close to the TRUTH!
Citizens should begin to feel uneasy or bemused now. Fnord.
| This user enjoys staring at spinning objects.
They may be afflicted with Attention Deficit look at the birdie!.|
edit Basic Info for Mr. 36
- Real Name: Classified
- Profession: Ninja by day, PC Technician by night.
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Drives: Your mom, and she is one smooth ride.
- Rolls with: Crips
- Favorite Band: Spinal Tap
- Religious Affiliation: Church of Cthulhu
edit Secret Societies
Mr. 36 is a member of the following secret societies:
- The Illuminati
- Majestic 12
- Knights Templar
- Heavenly Order of Fnord
- Sons of Liberty
- The Giga Society
- Priory of Sion
- The Club of Rome
- Order Militia Crucifera Evangelica
- "The Society"
edit Secret Societies Mr. 36 couldn't find time to be a part of
These secret societies have been trying to get Mr. 36 to sign up, but Mr. 36 just couldn't be bothered by such puny matters
- Skull and Bones
- The Seven Sages
- Wu Xing Hui
edit Background of Mr. 36
- Has once scored 36 points in 36 minutes of Basketball
- Has the world record for most individual words of a Fall Out Boy song comprehended (36)
- Once tied 36 Gummi Worms together and swallowed the resulting chain whole
- Once had sex for 36 hours straight, then slept for another 36 straight hours
- Is the 36th richest person on earth, but they don't want you to know that
- Has secretly placed 36 fnords on this very page
- Has 36 nuclear bombs under his bed
- Once ate a 36 course dinner, then asked "What's for dessert?"
- Has just finished ordering 36 ninja assassins to find and eliminate Hillary Clinton
- Has a water-bed filled with Jell-o 36 times larger than Adam West's