User:Mordillo/Moshe Katsav (CV)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Cover Letter
My name is Moshe Katzav and I've recently left my place of employment for the previous six years and looking for a new and exciting job. My previous places of employment were mainly for the government in various positions. I am young at heart, ambitious and very physical, and looking for a job as a team-leader, projects manager, or prime-minister.
edit Curiculum Vitae
edit 2000-present: President of The Zionist Entity
- Throwing wild extrvagant parties
- Giving away lavish prizes to the citizens such as Soldier of the month award, Shahid of the year and Get away from jail card.
- Giving away hugs and supplying human tenderness to
female citizenswhenever needed
- Elevating respect levels targeted at the presidency.
edit 1996-2000: Deputy Prime Minister of The Zionist Entity& Minister of Tourism
- Checking out loads of cool hotels
- Hanging around in government meetings looking important and eating yummy pastries.
- Setting new standards of office chair spinning vilocity.