From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Grand Cross of the Order
“A witty saying proves nothing.”
Ego, Vanity and Whatnot
Occasionally I get up off my ass (or more correctly, sit down on it) and make a page of my own, to which no one ever goes.
I also make pictures that people don't like and, having discovered UnNews, sometimes write fake news stories (rather than the fake regular stories that I normally make).
My future plans include the making up, followed by the playing, of bagpipe music.
Things that are currently in places
Rush Limbaugh (CPAC speech) on VFH
Pages and pages of pages
My very own pages
(A) indicates that I did the audio too. I'm sorry.
(S) indicates satire. While there are some funny satirical pages listed here without this warning, this symbol is for the ones that aren't funny. I'm not sorry.
(FA) and (QFA) are featured and quasi-featured articles, respectively.
Bold pages are personal favourites, for reasons that escape me at the moment.
L'enfant Terrible Period
As some of my earliest original pages these range from good but dry to, well, blah.
- Sack Religion Warning: Some text written in "biblicaleze". Also it's really long and kind of weird. You have been warned.
- Pointless Rants:
Pages that I didn't start, but have improved (hopefully)
Just the Audio
- Forum:Uncyclopedia Store: A referendum
- UnNews:Gandhi posthumously accused of mass genocide
- UnBooks:Dane Cook: An Unauthorized Autobiography, 2nd Edition (New Pictures)
- UnTunes:Be Gay
- UnNews:Dodgeball tragedy: 16 people 'out'
My Very Own Pointless...