User:Mhaille/Stop Mhaille from Making Images Petition
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
For too long we've put up with Mhaille spamming Uncyclopedia with crass images about bodily functions, goatse and killing Todd Lyons. See the evidence for yourself:
16:25, 18 May 2006 Mhaille uploaded Image:Humanturd.jpg 15:56, 10 May 2006 Mhaille uploaded Image:Freddie Mercury 2.jpg 11:48, 6 May 2006 Mhaille uploaded Image:Killtoddlyons.jpg (You KNOW it makes sense) 07:56, 17 April 2006 Mhaille uploaded Image:Holocausttycoon.jpg 15:30, 11 March 2006 Mhaille uploaded Image:Ibutt3.jpg 13:03, 1 March 2006 Mhaille uploaded Image:Goa tse1.jpg 01:34, 6 October 2005 Mhaille uploaded Image:Homotard.jpg (Forrest Gump'd) 11:20, 1 September 2005 Mhaille uploaded Image:Shatcola.jpg (its the real taste) 13:10, 31 August 2005 Mhaille uploaded Image:Mtasshat.jpg (Visit Historic Mount Asshat) 02:16, 15 August 2005 Mhaille uploaded Image:Xmasturd.jpg (Mariah Carey) 03:49, 16 August 2005 Mhaille uploaded Image:Dogsdick.jpg (A WangaFilm Production) 14:37, 12 August 2005 Mhaille uploaded Image:Katesbush.jpg
Don't let this continue! Please sign the Stop Mhaille from Making Images Petition and stop the madness!
- As everyone knows by now, Mhaille and I have been mortal enemies since shortly after I got here, when he poked me in the eye. I have never forgiven him for this, despite his great contributions to Uncyclopedia, and therefore am voting to stop him from making images, which is just one of many ways he's been contributing to Uncyclopedia. The bastard.-- 01:40, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Against Can you vote against on a petition? Anyway, he recently made the ZB signal picture....How could I stop him after that? --ZB 02:00, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- How could you possibly hate Mhaille??? He's the greatest, you should forgive him... --User:Anidnmeno/sig 02:01, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- My post MAY be tongue-in-cheek. Then again, it might NOT be. I guess we'll never know...-- 02:07, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- I think technically it counts as you endorsing it if your signature's on there. You fool!
• Spang • • 04:55, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- For This has gone on too long. I don't want to see slightly objectionable content while I browse Uncyclopedia. That's not what the project is about. —rc (t) 16:45, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Neutral An observation. I don't think this petition will be binding, so maybe a better idea would be to talk to an admin about the image policy, or VFD the images you think uncyclopedia would be better off without. --Hrodulf 22:20, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Against. Nobody can be banned from making images... well, except Kakun. - User:Guest/sig 03:28, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- I refuse to break with my general policy of apathy. Therefore, my vote is a resounding meh. —Hinoa KUN 03:31, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- Neutral Just a comment. It is apparently possible to ban a user from editing a single namespace (for example, flameviper is currently banned from editing the template namespace, [http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Flameviper#Ban_from_Template:_namespace]), so actually, banning a user from editing the image namespace would amount to a ban of that user making images here. Just wanted to clarify what I considered an inaccuracy.
--Hrodulf 15:45, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- I says we 'ook 'im up an' eat 'im... ' 22:35, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
Your're right, I asked Splaka, and it's a "manual" ban. Essentially, if the admins tell you you're banned from a namespace(s) on your talk page, and they catch you making a change in there, then they ban you for real. However, I still think the way to deal with this is by voting to delete the images that are a problem, or to just ask an admin if you want more done about it. Certainly this "petition" isn't going to be any more effective than that guy in grenwich village who stuffs the newspaper honor boxes with flyers about constitutional amendments for free housing, stopping aids, and making gravity optional . . . . (probable toxic mixture of homeless+insane+access to a computer and printing facilities) In case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, here's a link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_A_Constitutional_Amendment
--Hrodulf 17:21, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
- Stop the madness! Okay, that paedokiller one was... just... too much. The abominations need to be stopped! • Spang • • 16:45, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
- I love this page. We should put it on VFH.
We should VFD all his images. Dagoth Ur, Mad God 23:53, 27 April 2008 (UTC)