From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Dawn is a girl who goes to horizon high shcool.
- You may also know horizon as whoreizon.
- This nick name is due to her
- She is not in any way sexy, unless your name is anthony.
- She curretly has a crush on Frank olmos *spelling*
As with many of Wordsworth's earlier work, many are struck by the simple elegance of the lines, which mirrors much of his latter work. Through Dawn, Wordsworth is able to convey much of the sentimentality of the Romantic Age. This same period saw such emotive pieces as John Keats' Fisher Price, as well as Percy Bysshe Shelley's epic Ozymandias.
edit Critical Analysis
A number of scholars point to the uncompromising idealism within the piece, where the conventions of the English language are completely discarded, creating a raw, rough but passionate flow to the sentance structure.