From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit His Interests
- Naval Ships, on the seas and in space
- Goddesses, esp. Belldandy
- Some of the darker, serious Batman stuff, as well as the Batman page here on Uncyclopedia, which must be one of the funniest things around.
- Dave Chappelle
- John Goodman
- Michael Jackson
- the Oscar Wilde article
edit Dating Info
Meteo likes long walks on the beach,. eating anywhere that's not formal, and either a pleasant, dreamy, surreal date with one of the above Goddesses or Princesses, or quick, occasional sex with a woman in a Leotard or Frenchcut Wetsuit, and he is also a Gemini.
edit His Future
- 2008: Runs into a Mr. T. Smith, who takes him with him in his time machine, to escape some Kryptonian criminals. They land in 1675, at a Pirate town.
- 1675: He gets separated from Smith and gets involved in an ambitious pirate scheme hatched by a Captain Dick. Head, and finally is saved from death by Oscar Wilde, who chats with him for a while, and then drops him off in a cannibal village in africa.
- 2008: He trains himself as a survivalist, being helped by a deranged, long lost vet who lost his eyes... and his nose... and one and a half ears.
- 2009: He runs into Oscar Wilde, when he comes to tame the cannibal tribes, confronting him angrily, to which he replies "Ah, but that was my WHOLE PLAN, to harden you in one of the most effective ways possible." ...Meteo partially forgives him after this. Oscar returns him to his state of Washington, and gives him a few small presents, including a box of Oscar Wilde approved cigars, as well as a sonic screwdriver.
- 2009: Meteo forms a trio with a Barry Hayes, and The Incredible Hulk, together going on an array of adventures, over a period of weeks. They break up soon, with Meteo constantly comparing them to Ah my Cosplay, although only he and Barry cosplayed, and not when they teamed up with the Hulk.
- 2009: Meteo leaves his home to cross the whole world.
- 2010: He meets Michael Jackson, and does not get molested.
- 2012: He shakes hands with Peter Griffin and Adam West, once in the Drunken Clam, and once in a Women's Room stall
- 2014: Meteo pledges to roam the Earth for the rest of his life.
- 2015: Meteo meets Oscar Wilde, and they stop Mel Gibson from publicly executing Mr and Mrs Griffin. Meteo hears of, and joins the United Spades
- 2016: Meteo waves at Belldandy at a convention, and she waves back.
- 2022: Meteo chooses to be cryogenically frozen .
- 31336: Meteo gets out, shocked at all the batshit insane things that have happened since he was frozen, and ignoring the things that were batshit insane before he was frozen.
- 31337: Meteo meets his old hero, Thomas the Tank Engine, who is now President of the United Spades.
- 31339: Meteo is killed by a piece of flying shrapnel during the Dream Wars He died a virgin.