From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|RIP Marcos Malo|
|May you Rest In Peace.|
|This Admin has run down the curtain,|
and joined the choir invisible.
Please do not disturb.
(Find another Admin to bother.)
Knight Commander of the Order
Marcos Malo is a Gnome de Plum of famous anthropologist Marcos El Malo.
He also reputedly has sex with mountain goats, though this is only conjecture.
- I can confirm that this is true, although I should point out that because goats are a well known source of venereal disease, I always use a live rattlesnake as a condom. --Marcos Malo 02:32, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Marcos is also known as being the co-ruler of the Jabbos, alongside Bizznitch. No one is sure yet which of these two will kill the other yet, though the Jabbos are hoping that Marcos destroys Bizznitch.
edit Clubs and Awards
- Founder of the Spoon and Fork Club (1832), an elite secret society, designated by S7fc
- Recipient of the Bavarian Order of the Spork
Here is a sampling of articles that I authored, contributed to, or tossed in a one-liner.
edit Auteur or Major Contributor
- Ice Cream Flavors Not in the Top 100
- Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Personal Ads
- Charles Manson (work in progress)
- Cereal killer
- Ninth Circuit Court of D&D Appeals
- Spoon and fork club
- Talk:Mango pudding
- Commonly Misunderstood Radiohead Lyrics
- A Livejournal As Expressed Through the Immortal Wit and Wisdom of Oscar Wilde
- Uncyclopedia:No Adverts uncredited
edit Medium Contributor
Often these are "glue" articles: Shorts that help fill out a larger piece, my own or another writer's article. Others are just me chiming in.
- Thomas_Crapper (Hijacking)
- Mango pudding (The Apocalypse Now part)
- One man circle jerk
- My chemical romance
- Plate of Shrimp
- Volcano extensive rewrite
edit Small Contributions, One Liners, and Throw Aways
- Lazy Programming (Actually contributed 1/3 of the code)
- Walker, Texas Ranger
- Mountain Dew
- Uncylopedia Server Outrage (Main Page "In the news" snippet)
- Oscar Wilde quotes too numerous to mention
- A few odd Did you knows, Selected anniversaries, etc.