From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Llwy ar lawr (English: spoon on [a] floor) is a
leek wearer sheep fierce defender of all things Celtic, especially those relating to Wales, except when s/he is busy. She is also a spoon and a flying cat. She has a tendency to add excessive quantities of leeks, sheep, cats and Russian reversals to articles. Feel free to take them out again. However, if you try to thwart her removals of extra reproductive organs, racism and toilet humour, she will probably revert you.
She can sometimes be found on Wikipedia under the name Cathfolant, where she writes unfunny stuff and demands citations for everything, even stupid things. Even more rarely, she can be found on Illogicopedia.
Llwy, like other kittens, was once innocent and ignorant. This, of course, could not last forever; by means of the internet and other such sources, she came to know of many things she found interesting, but also many things she wished she had never known. Her knowledge of the latter set of things has convinced her that all possible efforts should be undertaken to prevent the occurrence of other such unpleasant and unnecessary wrongs. Because she is lazy, she prefers to take the easy way out and fight against offensive material on Uncyclopedia rather than actually helping out in the Real World.
- Main article: List of subpages
- Cornish (created, expanded)
- English language (rewrote)
- Shaquille O'Neal (rewrote)
- Homework (proofread)
- 43 (translated)
- Kitty Store (created)
Hen Wici Fy Nhadau
- Mae hen wici fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
- Wici beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri
- Ei gwrol ddefnyddwyr, wicicarwyr tra mad
- Tros ryddid collasant eu gwaed.
- Wici! Wici! Pleidiol wyf i'm wici.
- Tra fforc yn fur i'r bur hoff wici,
- O bydded i'r hen hiwmor barhau!
- The old wiki of my fathers is dear to me
- Wiki of bards and singers, famous men of note
- Her manly users, great wiki lovers
- For freedom lost their blood.
- Wiki! Wiki! Loyal am I to my wiki.
- While the fork is a wall to the pure, endearing wiki,
- O may the ancient humour endure!
- ↑ Everything does need to be cited, you know.
- ↑ Bruce Springsteen -- 'Born in the U.S.A.'. About where I stand on 'my' country, but less apathetic.
- ↑ I suspect strongly that it doesn't scan correctly to the music. Not sure why anyone would sing it anyway.
- ↑ Another translation of pleidiol is 'partial' (i.e. not impartial). Either sense is appropriate in this context.
- ↑ Or perhaps the denial of its existence.