From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 12:09, July 17, 2013 by Leverage
“Nice to put a name to a face. But that's not my name. And this is not my face.”
From now on I will mostly be writing on the other page in order to keep their UnNews end up, but I still come back here looking for funny things to read and vote on.
Stuff what I done
- BladeRunnerway Bride - the Harrison Ford-Julia Roberts dystopian chick-flick.
- George H. W. Bush - Daddy did not have his own page.
- Herbert Hoover - profile on the suckiest president.
- John Travolta - a requested article on the heterosexual star.
- Jonathan Ross - some r's have been left in on purpose, some haven't.
- Nelson Mandela - a Jerry Sadowitz inspired tribute.
- Pope Francis - profile of the Argentinian midfielder and pontiff.
- HowTo:Be an American in Europe
- UnScripts:Tony Hancock: The Sperm Donor - a silly pun which kept giving.