From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“But what is the greatest evil? If you are going to epitomize evil, what is it? Is it the bomb? The greatest evil that one has to fight constantly, every minute of the day until one dies, is Lenoxus.”That's going a little too far.
Here's my central hub of websites. As with any userpage, I ask that you do not edit here; thanks. Oh, and note that if I use a date here, it might confuse you, because I list it month/day/year by the American convention, not day/month/year like much of the rest of the world. My talkpage will refer you to the articles that are currently under my watchful eye.
edit Articles I just plain like (no particular order)
Many but not all are featured. Out of modesty I don't list any of the ones I claim to have "edited to my satisfaction," even those which I found pretty cool when I first laid eyes thereupon. Does that make sense? The list is as follows and hopefully expanding:
I Fucking Hate the Bermuda Triangle, Murphy's law application for antigravitatory cats, Marcel Proust, George Baily, Smells Like Teen Spirit, St. Peter's Basilica, Nihilism, Keira Knightley In A White Corset And Kate Beckinsale In A Black One, Life's Answerable Questions, Rogue Punchlines
edit Maybe eventually feature, maybe not?
edit Doesn't really have to be featured
edit Articles I'm, like, in-between about
These are probably the best which can be done with these topics, but they're still kinda funny. Oh well. (The list will probably expand as well.)
Breast... and... yeah...
edit Articles which I have:
edit Edited to my satisfaction as of:
3/9/07: Mr. T/Facts
3/7/06: Andrew Johnson
2/19/07: Hey Jude
2/14/07: Mad Libs (but I'll be back)
1/11/07: Declaration of Independence
6/02/06: Oscar Mayer (not to toot my own horn too much, but it was the last edit before the article became featured — although it was obviously well on the way to that anyway, and I don't recall doing anything but style, as opposed to content, edits. SO never mind.)
5/26/06: Table of Contents
3/13/06: Lemony Snicket
3/08/06: Zombie Jesus
2/18/06: Template:Instant disambig
2/18/06: Template:Forever lousy
2/7/07: Fucking everything
8/28/06: Don Hertzfeldt
5/19/06: Exact change
edit No longer existing (but I might try to bring back)
3/9/07: The Treachery Of Images
12/22/06: This article sucks.
edit All but created (took a completely different take on, that is):
edit Users who are cool (an incomplete list in no particular order)
- Super90, for flattery
- Hardwick Fundlebuggy
- Chedder Cheesia
- Nintendorulz (except with the weird "n" — how do you do that?)
- Splaka, who called me a fucking shitcake but remains nifty
- Wilde — just as soon as s/he shows his/her face somewhere, Wilde will get points for sheer wildeness
edit Specifically sysops
- Braydie, for exposing the truth about Vietnam... upside-down.
- Sir Mhaile, who is just groovy, thanks.
- David Gerard (who recognized the threat of my fuckhead tendancies before they went out of control)
edit Favorite templates (an incomplete list)
edit Incidents I'd like to put behind me as best I can
- My long rant and even longer apology concerning Gay Pride. Let's just say I was feeling really touchy about life in general and had forgotten to lighten up and enjoy this place for what it is. Plus I've learned a bit more about te phenomenon of gay pride and how it works since then, and this has helped my understanding of the style/content of that article.
- New! The Porchesian Holocaust. While it was on the featured poll, I proposed its being moved to Porchesian Holocaust, then re-proposed for just plain Porchesia. Another user made the first move, not realizing it was on VFH. I still think this is more appropriately "Porchesia" (currently a redirect) but am not going to bother going around in circles about it.
edit Number of events that have occurred within a given period of time