From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Lee Harvey Kennedy is loosely based on a true story, ripped from the headlines of several leading Slav newspapers.
He also does not currently own a computer, which rather sabotages his best efforts to write for Uncyclopedia. Give him time. He promises he'll be good again.
The Best of Lee Harvey Kennedy
- The Official List of the Best Things in Existence (Featured)
- Godzilla vs. Megaman VII (Nominated)
- Racoon Tail v. Super Mario Cape (Featured)
- Much Ado About Yokels (Featured)
- Fanfiction.net (Featured)
Okay, so I wrote a few other things here and there, too. Here are some of the ones that I wrote or rewrote, except for 'Uranium', which I paid my wife to write for me¹, and if I missed something, then it probably wasn't very good in the first place.
- The Lightbulb joke
- Punk rock
- The conclusion of 'The Song That Never Ends'
- Unreasonable hysteria
- Pinky and the Brain
- 12 pillars of Hip Hop (Rewrite)
- Aphra Behn
- Merlin Manson (Rewrite)
- Ashley Simpson (dog)
- Why you can't play baseball in Hawaii
- Who put the 'bop' in the 'bop sh-bop sh-bop'?
- Minnesota Vikings (Rewrite)
- Manhattan Project
- Ein Reich! Ein Volk! Ein Act!
- World Amnesia Games
- Sadaharu Oh
- Indian Ocean
- Freddy Mercury
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Local goverment
- Titus Androgynous
- Romeo and Juliet
- Goth Scene
- Onomatopoeia (Rewrite)
- Undesirable Gift Card
- Charlie Murphy
- Mona Lisa
- Heinrich Himmler
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- You forgot Poland
- Sophisticated Complicated Underwater Breathing Apparatus
- Centaur (Rewrite)
- Sherlock Holmes
¹ Haha, I lied. I don't have a wife, you gullible fucker!
| Featured Article: The Official List of the Best Things in Existence|
This person wrote an article which became one of the
Featured Articles on Uncyclopedia.