From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome to my user page. In here, you will find very little that's funny or interesting. There's links to my finished work, as well as to all of my drafts. That's about it.
edit Stuff I'll publicly take credit for
As someone apparently thinks what little I've done is worthy of your valuable time, I may as well list my most noteworthy accomplishments here. And when I say "accomplishment," I mean that in a very, very loose sense of the word.
- I added a few bits and pieces to the featured French Revolution rewrite — mostly footnotes, and the final paragraph on Napoleon, which in turn, inspired me to...
- rewrite Napoleon Bonaparte. This was made a Featured article on November 5, 2006, thus justifying my pitiful existence.
- I sporked Botulism off of Wikipedia.
- I wrote HowTo:Be a hipster.
- I wrote U.S. Presidential Election, 1840. This was made a Featured article on December 21, 2007.
- I followed that one up with U.S. Presidential Election, 1960 because I want to be typecast as an Uncyclopedian. This was made a Featured article on December 22, 2007.
- UnNews:Anonymous user's Uncyclopedia article hampered by production delays
- U.S. Presidential Election, 1948. The saga continues — sort of. This was made a Featured article on June 30, 2007.
You'll probably notice very quickly from these finished articles as well as the drafts below that I specialize in U.S. Presidential Elections. Why? I dunno. It was something to do.
edit Philosophy of humor
I tend to see the absurdity in reality when I'm writing humor. History not only repeats itself, it satirizes itself at the same time.
edit In Progress
edit Other Stuff
Got a test/personal sandbox page right here.
Gonna want a link to this page.
And this one.
|This user is American|
...and unabashedly proud of it!
(List of American Uncyclopedians)
|§ǚρωξλ£μĦΦφ≈€ƏξßÐÆØΞ has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.