User:Kingkitty/The Uncyclopedian Forces/Status Report
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Admiral Bonner
- Just did the usual, Ammo run, Went shooty, leveled up -- 19:24, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- EugeneKay is hanging out in Pashenton with The Naughty Zombie Gods, for fun and drinking and games and drinking.
- furrymudkipsking is level 2. LEVEL 2 WOOOO. I leveled up my pistol training, brb going to kill some zombies...
Whatever. My IP limit is only 2 left. DAMNIT. anyways... Tomorrow I'm heading off to Dunningwood to help out the Cult of the Stuffed Crocodile. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 00:23, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
I'm in Wyke Hills right now, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I'm afraid that if I do anything, I'll be killed. --00:24, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Everyone feels like that when they first play. :D Death is reversible. :D --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 00:38, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- OK, I'm in Buttonville right now, and I'm starting to get the hang of this game. --
01:21, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Just a note if you were in Wyke Hills and now you're in Buttonville you're heading in the wrong direction. Try this -- . 09:38, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
I'm now in Williamsville after just being revived. I've now sheltered myself in the heavy barricades of Shfield Bank. --23:17, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Kalir is dead and laying right outside of the now-busted Carner Hotel. It was bound to happen eventually, dude. 17:31, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- At least they didn't Ransack the place. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 16:08, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- I'm hiding in a police station in north Heytown with about 50 other survivors, constantly being attacked by zombies. I'll start the trek to the Carner hotel once I have enough AP. -- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 01:30, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- Leoispotter has made it safely to the Carner -- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 17:14, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- Now in Heytown, still a zed. Have been more busy with one of my alts than with my main. —Comrade Pongo (V2) GS Implementor (Talk | Contribs | Award) 18:37, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
Our newest member!
- I've just arrived at the base, but am nearly out of action points. --Sir Starnestommy (Talk • Contribs • CUN • Capt.) 15:41, August 2, 2007
- They regenerate one every half hour. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 15:42, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Waiting in cemetery for revive, knowing that a zombie hunter is coming around. Marshal Uncyclopedian! Talk to me!
I was a walkin' along to the VSB Henson, when I was told (a little too late) that there was a zombie inside. My attempts to find another hiding spot were futile, and I took refuge in a nearby wasteland, hoping that I could be revived after zombification. Still waiting. Two people have killed me in this damn cemetery so far. Oh, and Graaagh. sleepygamer 09:25, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
- Make that three people. Dang you Bonner. sleepygamer 21:31, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
edit Enzo Aquarius
I am sticking around West/East Grayside, the area is being swamped by Zombies. Got a few shots off on a Zed and browsed the area for a safe place. Sticking inside Boode Place Fire Station for the time being until I can get access to a PD to get ammo (most surrounding PDs are too heavily barricaded). - -Dial the Gate 16:07, 15 September 2007 (UTC)