|A conservative encyclopedia you can trust.
Conservapedia has over 10,000 educational, clean, and concise entries, including more than 350 lectures and term lists. There have been over 11,600,000 page views and over 172,000 page edits. This site is
evolving expanding rapidly.
Daily Bible verse: "Jesus answered and said unto them, 'Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.'" Gospel of Matthew, 21:21-22
Daily Historical Quote: "Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." Abraham Lincoln, letter to Henry L. Pierce and others, April 6, 1859.
Please read our rules here, and how we differ from Wikipedia here.
Today's featured article
Homosexuality is sexual activity between members of the same sex.
Sexual relations between two men is condemned in both Old and New Testaments. It is forbidden directly four times in the Bible.
All references in Amplified Version
- Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.
- Leviticus 20:13 - If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
New Testament (Epistles)
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 - Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality more
Recently featured: Evilution, Intelligent design, Blasphemy, Global warming, Hollywood values, Atheism and obesity, A wizard did it
More false trails left by God to test our faith have been found by stupid gullible scientists recently. That God of ours certainly is a tricksy one!
Roger Williams University forces students to watch Al Gore's movie in order to graduate! "[W]e should stop calling these schools 'bastions of knowledge' since they're really bastions of leftist thought," one student observed. See story here.
Today(ish) in History
- June 10 2006AD
- Unbelievers still burning in hell
- First crusades launched. Many unbelievers ground beneath righteous boots
- United States launches second glorious crusade against heathens.
Did you believe?
- ...that if you've ever visited uncyclopedia you're going to hell?
- ...that you probably are anyway?
- ...that this will result in an eternity of unimaginable pain?
- ...that G-d will send you there because He loves you?
- ...that only 4% of Americans are atheists, and everybody hates them?
- ...that -ology is a suffix derived from the latin word meaning "work of the devil"?
- ...that Jesus is coming back real soon?
- ...that ignorance is strength?
- ...that all atheists hate God?
- ...that the KJV Bible was good enough for Jesus?
- ...that Catholics are Mary-worshipping heretics?
- ...that Muslims are even worse than Catholics?
- ...that dinosaurs were vegetarians back when they lived in the Garden of Eden?
- ...that scientists are liars?
- ...that they're all going to hell too! Ha ha ha ha ha hah'm er, and I, um, pray for their salvation (not that that'll do them any good).