From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Archive 101: An introductory class into people who don't have anything relevant to say.
edit Thank you!
Thanks! --01:56, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
edit N00b of th3 month
The "don't dis democrats" thing was a joke. I just didn't think that what had been written about "Harry Reid" was using his real weaknesses enough. It could been funnier. Anyway, Boo-Hoo, vote for me! --' ' , . 16:44, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- You must forgive me, sarcasm doesn't translate that well over the Internet. And I've known people who say things like those. 18:03, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
edit NINJASTAR ALERT!
Curses! Foiled again! *twirls mustache* You haven't won! I'll be back! *disappears into a puff of smoke* -21:16, Dec 20
edit Christmas Carols By Me
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Cokehead Snorts a lot of righteous shit He wouldn't let poor Santa Try any of his good weed All of the other reindeer Used to snitch and call the cops Then one foggy christmas eve, Donner cleared a bowl He said right to Rudolph's face, It's got kick and it's got taste All of the other Reindeer Fell asleep and then went gay! -Rudolph the Red-Nosed Cokehead
Smiley for Communism 14:37, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Oh, R. Kelly, Oh, R. Kelly Please do not pee on me Oh, R. Kelly, Oh, R. Kelly It would bring me great glee The DNA, the dirty tape The the legal fee, the urine rape Oh, R. Kelly, Oh, R. Kelly Please do not pee on me. -R. Kelly Christmas
(Forgot my R. Kelly one, whoops!) Smiley for Communism 18:59, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
edit To protect you in further Holiday mall shopping...
A Sniper in a pear tree. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines
Thanks for voting on Uncyclopedia:VFH/Gay well, you know... It's good that people are voting whatever they vote! I wondered if I might get some more feedback as to why you voted the way you did? I'm really trying to make a effort with this one. You mentioned the Aristocrats? Did you consider this article to be offensive? Was there anything of particular of issue for you? If you could spare the time, I would be grateful... MrN 05:34, Dec 23
- Wanna come to my house and play pool? --Uncle Dee 03:58, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, sure. I'll bring the bats. 03:59, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
edit OMG THX!!!!!!!!!!!!1
THNAKS FOR VOTING FRO MAI ARTICLKLE OMG OMG OMG!!!11 :) --THE 18:27, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
edit Chuck Norris Tag
Small and polite question:
Why no Chuck Norris tag? It is after all, a page about Chuck Norris.
- If you're referring to the template at the start of the page, it's because it's distinctly different in tone from the article itself. The article itself emphasizes Norris as just some guy, y'know? The template, though, speaks of a legend who breaks reality with but a twitch of his foot. Think about it, man, if you start reading some, for example, comic about Batman or whatever, you generally expect that from one page to the next, it'll be about the Dark Knight, and also assume that turning to the next page won't drop you into a collection of comics from Foxtrot. Yeah, kinda like that, guy.
16:37, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, I see where you are coming from. Are you impling that the tag is sutable for pages such as Chuck Norris/facts and Chuck Norris/Paradox, as these are reallity bending? Part of the reason I added the tag to the Chuck Norris page is that with no tags or quotes, the top of the page looks bare and empty and with a tag, it appears more aestetically pleasing. (Note: I have done some funny stuff)
--C. Norris 10:27, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- You've got the idea exactly. If you'd like there to be a template up-top, you could see if moving the Featured Article template would work out. As a bonus, it's changed slightly to reflect the article having crashed Wikia. 15:20, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
edit Frankly my dear...