User:Jtaylor1/The Uncyclopedian Discipline
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The Uncyclopedian Discipline is a set of rules that all users should follow during the National Anthem. In this set of rules, all users must write a unique hillarious phrase on their chalkboard. In addition, a joke must be performed by users, if a user fails to perform, he/she will disappear, cattle huffed, or likely be eaten by a grue.
edit The Rules
- You will not waste your time.
- You will not instigate a riot on talk pages.
- You will not upload naked ladies.
- You did not see anything.
- You will not call an admin "Hot Pants".
- Vanity is not funny.
- They are laughing at you, not with you.
- You will not yell "Fire" in a crowded chatroom.
- You will not encourage others to cry.
- VFD is not a plaything.
- You will not upload your butt.
- You will not trade stocks with other users.
- You will not sell Uncyclopedia.
- You will not get very far with this attitude
- You will not sell admins to Florida.
- You will not hide behind the Fifth Commandment.
- Nobody likes a slacker.
- You will not bribe other admins.
- "Puffy AmiYumi Bucks" are legal tender.
- The Uncyclopedia Pageant does not stink.
- You will not torment other admins.
- You will not scam other users.
- You will not expose your ignorance in public.
- You saw nothing unusual in the teacher's lounge
- You will not Upload bras.
- Your punishment is not boring and pointless.
- You will not deface New Louisiana.
- You will not teach other users to cry.
- You will not upload sheepish things.
- Admins do not have leper.
- Trix is not for kids.
- The Uncyclopedia Cafeteria's deep fryer is not a toy.
- The Pledge of Allegiance does end with "Hail Satan".
- You will not recreate articles without the express permission of Uncyclopedia.
- Five days is not too long to wait for a verdict.
- "Bagman" is not a legitimate article.
- You will not mock other admins.
- The First Commandment covers belching.
- Your suspension was not "mutual".
Anyone fails to do so, will be cattle huffed.
(These Rules don't apply to admins or Jtaylor1)