User:Joyce Carol Hall-and-Oates
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Commander of the Order
edit The Incriminating Evidence: My Record of Perfidy
- The Black Hole (Disney Movie) Was my debut here and earned me my N00b Of The Month Nomination during Feb/March 2009
- Presidents of the USA Status: I fell in lurve with this idea but I can't even cover up my appaling lack-of-knowledge of American history with that much huffing, puffing, and handwaving. I'll probably let this one simmer for a while on the stove.
- The Foundation Trilogy (Bob Vila Series). This page has been transferred to the main user space
- Microsoft Publisher:I'm planting the JCH-a-O flag on this subject. It's mine. I have nothing to savage this DTP afterbirth with yet, but I'll try real hard to come up with something quickly.
- Come to think of it, is there a Graphic design Category? Maybe there is … I can improve that. And by improve, I mean … well, what you think I mean. Actually, that Graphic Design article could use some help.
- Alan Parsons Project (Prog Rock Band) Yay! This one's flowing trippily of the pen!
- A new map of Japan:
- The article on North America is in a bad, bad way, especially the "Discovery" stuff (which didn't even rise to the level of dumb), and the only map there is a variation on the tired (regardless of how appropriate one may see it) "Jesusland" joke. So I'm fixing it. I'm also making up an actual funny map for it (Yeah, I know that's pretty arrogant, but "Jesusland"? Still? In twenty-freaking-TEN? Yeah, it's a tired joke). Sosumi. Also, I'm working on a map, did I say this?
- Here's the map I was talking about:
--Joyce Carol Hall-and-Oates 21:20, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Less To Come!