This may mean the following:
- Uncyclopedia promotes IE. This must be some evil Microsoft conspiracy. Why don't you look at the list of conspiracies and decide for yourself?
- Your computer does not receive Internet signals properly, which means it is not tuned properly. Please use this tuning screen to correct the problem:
- If yuo tpyed the pgae adrsdes in teh Ardedss bar, mkae srue tat it is speled creotcly.
- If you typed the page address in the Address bar to see how Uncyclopedia mocked Error 404, there is nothing for you to admire here. Go back to the Main Page.
- You may be using AOL. Sadly, there is no known cure.
- Some sites require user-stupidity. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength stupidity you have.
- 234+128 doesn't equal 404. Be careful.
- You may have been looking for 404, the year. Since the only page that lists 404 as a year is the Main Page on September 28, you must have known that absolutely nothing happened in 404. Therefore, please close your browser window.
- You may have been looking for 404, the highway. As the network is congested with Toronto traffic and therefore unusable, please try again later.
- Windows decided it would be better to redirect you to this page, having mistaken it for a search page. If that is the case, please use the real search page. Then find and shoot the person that advised you to install this version of Windows.
- You may be sight impaired. However, since you are reading this text, this is obviously not the case. Still, you can open your browser settings and increase font size. Just in case.
- If you were looking for the cleaning product, that's 409.
- If you're looking for the room from 1984, that's 101. And why would you go there?
- If you feel that this error is unjustified, please toss your computer out of the highest possible window.
- If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. If you need help, please hang up and dial the operator.
find anything or DNS Error