From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- For the love story happened on Wikipe-tan, see UnBooks:Jimbo's Love Life: The Story of Wikipe-tan.
|This article contains something about Cosplay.
The contents may possibly not exist in the real world,
If you suspect this, please try to search it yourself for proof,
Being a poster girl of Wikipedia, Wikipe-tan (Japanese: ウィキペたん; Chinese: 維基娘 or 薇姬琵娘) is a fairy naturally transformed from lots of data on the Internet. The products with her figures makes millions of US dollars per month for Wikimedia Foundation.
edit Birth of the Wikimedia Foundation
edit Appearance (contents on Wikipedia)
edit Intension (discussion in Wikipedia)
edit Do you know......
edit Related images
In history, there were four persons tried to cosplay Wikipe-tan:
- Ying-Ching HEUNG (for original version)
- A friend of Eugie IZUMO (for gothic version)
- Kashuu TAI (for original version)
- SoHome Jacaranda (for original version) - it is said that this may be the avatar from one of a director of Wikimedia Hong Kong
There is a point interesting. The panties/tights should be in dark-blue according to the original issues of original version Wikipe-tan. However, three cosplayers had worn black tights, a trendy clothing in Hong Kong, bringing a fathomless mysterious feel.
edit Problems of illegal issues
edit Love story
edit See also
|This page was originally sporked from Uncyclopedia in Español, Italiano, Japanese, Português, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.|