From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Official name:|| MTR Princess SP1900 |
(former KCR Princess SP1900)
|Courtesy name:||Princess SP1900|
|Mainly active in:||MTR Hong Kong:
|This article contains something about Cosplay.
The contents may possibly not exist in the real world,
If you suspect this, please try to search it yourself for proof,
Born from March 2001, Princess SP1900 (Chinese: 千九公主; Japanese: 千九百王女 or 千九百姬; Portuguese: Princesa SP1900) is the moë princess form of SP1900 type Electric Multiple Unit (EMU) train belonged to M
eTR o Hong Kong (港鐵) (used to be belonged to KCR (Kowloon Canton Railway) before the merger of KCR and MTR on 2 December, 2007). Princesses SP1900 show as a train daily but there are some records that Princesses SP1900 left the railway and rushed onto the pedestrian way for self-walk.
KCR Corporation invited bids in 1999, for trains in demand of: loading ability enhancement of KCR East Rail (九廣東鐵), commencement of KCR West Rail (九廣西鐵), and, KCR Ma On Shan Rail (九廣馬鐵). Itochu-Kinki-Kawasaki group won the bid and were responsible to manufacture Princesses SP1900.
The relative of Princess SP1900 on KCR Ma On Shan Rail is called Princess SP1950 which has slightly more delicate thought and more sturdy feet. However, both of they are generally called Princess SP1900.
- The first batch of Princess SP1900 (1st generation) checked in to KCR East Rail (now MTR East Rail Line; 港鐵 東鐵綫) between 2001 to 2002. 8 princesses are included.
- The second batch of Princess SP1900 (1st generation) checked in to KCR West Rail (now MTR West Rail Line; 港鐵 西鐵綫) between 2002 to 2003. 22 princesses are included.
- The third batch of Princess SP1950 (1st generation) checked in to KCR Ma On Shan Rail (now MTR Ma On Shan Line; 港鐵 馬鞍山綫) between 2003 to 2004. 18 princesses are included.
- The forth batch of Princess SP1900 (2rd generation) checked in during 2007. 4 princesses are included, as well as 2 of limb-extended-Princesses SP1950 deployed from KCR Ma On Shan Rail (now MTR Ma On Shan Line) to KCR West Rail (now MTR West Rail Line).
Force field induction system
Princesses SP1900 / Princesses SP1950 on repectively West Rail Line and Ma On Shan Line will keep track of an yellow wire on the ground while running, for the convenience of the Seltrac S40 force field providing ultra-adventurous brake signal which let the train barely not to crash with the beyond partner (just barely!)
Running control device
The crash incident in the base
At around 05:00 on 21 July, 2005, a Princess SP1900 (no. D317~D318) crashed with another one Princess SP1900 (no. D325~D326) face to face while marching in Pat Heung Base. Their heads no.D318 and no.D325 were hurt. Since the incident was happened in the base, it was not reported to the public, but it was known by the public later because a KCR staff betrayed the information few days after the incident.
The transformer incident
At 09:13 on 14 February, 2007, a Princess SP1900 (no. D305~D306) broke down and lost the running power when one of the transformers mounted on the princess's head exploded. It is suspected that the overheated transformer caused its insulating fat to vapourize, thus causing the explosion and fire. In addition, the circuit breaker of the transformer apparently failed to cut the power supply to the transformer. Eleven people were sent to hospital because of feeling uncomforted.
An investigation said that the brakedown of transformers is because that some faults have already formed during the stage of embryo development, as well as the princess was strucked by lightning. Thus problems had been being accumulated and causing this brakedown. After that, KCR Corporation decided to replace the transformers on the princesses' head as the new fat-free and anti-explosive one.
Before the merger of KCR and MTR on 2 December, 2007, Princesses SP1900 and Princesses SP1950 faced the fate that having their KCR logo cut away and replaced with MTR logo, indicating that the princesses will donate themselves to MTR afterwards. Practiced for a long time, Concerto of door close of MTR can be presented by Princesses SP1900 and Princesses SP1950 formally.
Strange disappearance that no both can appear once together
Some reliable sources said that the Princess SP1900 left the railway and rushed onto the pedestrian way for self-walk:
- 25 February, 2007, in HITEC (Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre), then she was broadcast through the JP Time programme by aTV 7 days later.
- 17 November, 2007, in Hong Kong Railway Museum, being the youngest railway showpiece in the museum.
- 12 February, 2008, in Liwan district, Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, mainland CHINA
- 27 April, 2008, in Portas do Cerco, Macau
- 3 October, 2008, in Yuexiu district, Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, mainland CHINA
- 22 November, 2008, in Hong Kong Railway Museum, being the youngest railway showpiece in the museum again.
- 27 June, 2009, in Xinxiangzhou district, Zhuhai city, Guangdong province, mainland CHINA; but since Zhuhai is a city for resorting and elderly caring, Princess SP1900 had rapidly degenerated as Grandma SP1900 (千九婆婆)
“Why does a train can do self-run?”
“Just having served for several years, how come SP1900 gets into the museum so fast?”
“Why does the commuter train in Hong Kong SAR pass through the Lo Wu Bridge (Luohu Bridge) and enters mainland China?”
“There is no any heavy railway in Macau, but how come there is a heavy railway vehicle coming?”
- Moreover, on the very final train of KCR departed at around zero o'clock on 2 December, 2007, there was a passenger watching the photo album of Princess SP1900. It is said that the guy would highly-possibly be a photographer who falls in love with Princess SP1900 stealthily and the guy was reported by TVB News at that night. (PS. Contents of the link are in Chinese. The guy just mentioned is the one who was reported wearing a white cap with a KCR logo in front......)
Luck of love
By her placidity and sweet-nature, Princess SP1900 gets admires from some railway fans. It is said that someone made love to Princess SP1900 around the Valentine's Day 2008. Later that guy even showed some of his minds to Princess SP1900 such as praise of beauty, support and conservation. (PS. Contents of links are in Chinese.)
- Princess KTT
- Princess K-Train
- Princess A-Train
- Princess M-Train
- Princess SP1900 suspected raped by MTR on a mirror MTR poster
- The evidence of self-walks of Princess SP1900
- Black Tights
- Rail No.9
|This page was originally sporked from Uncyclopedia in Traditional Chinese.|