User:Iwillkillyou333/The Dark Brotherhood (Skyrim)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.”
The Dark Brotherhood is a organization of highly trained assassins who make a living of ending the live's of random people via assassination contracts. Once the most feared group of people in all of Tamriel, their reputation died down over time. Currently, the only remainly chapter is located in Skyrim. Demons to some, angels to others, they are both loved and hated by the inhabitants of Tamriel. Unlike the Assassins Brotherhood, who only assassinate corrupted people and political leaders, anyone is a target for the Dark Brotherhood if someone performs the Black Sacrament for a person's death, even if it's their own little grannies.
The Dark Brotherhood were once governed the Five Tenents, which is said that violating any of those tenets would invoke the wrath of Sithis. However, those tenets have long since be abandoned. Instead, the Brotherhood follows these unwritten rules.
- 1st Rule: You do not talk about the Dark Brotherhood.
- 2nd Rule: You do not talk about the Dark Brotherhood.
- 3rd Rule: You kill when you are ordered to kill.
- 4th Rule: You must respect the family's leader at all times. No questions asked.
- 5th Rule: Targets must be dead before collecting your reward.
- 6th Rule: No mercy, no remorse
- 7th Rule: Assassinations will go as long as they have to.
- 8th Rule: If this is your first time in the family, you HAVE to kill.
- 9th Rule: Kill well, and often.
The Dark Brotherhood is known to worship an entity named Sithis (not to be confused with Sith). He is neither Aedra nor Daedra, as he played the part of the creation of both, making him older than either of the two. Sithis is described as being everything evil, yet also being destined as being nothing at all, a void. His appearance is unknown because no one has ever seen his true appearance. Due to his obsession with death, he is described as a skeleton, kinda like the Grim Reaper, yet many people believe it is formless, like the void itself. Some believe that he choose to not show himself, as his appearance may frighten people to death, literally. Others believe he is a cluster of bright destructive lights which take the form of a clown, though many believe that believe is made up of dragonshit.
edit How the Dark Brotherhood Works
In order for an individual to contact the Dark Brotherhood, he or she must have a reason for summoning them, which is typically someone they want sleeping with the fishes. Contacting them for reasons other than for assassinations (such as laundry work, plumbing, watching someone's annoying nine year old niece or nephew, etc.) will pretty much piss them off and they will either make fun of that person's laziness, death threat them, or, if they're in a bad mood, clean their blade with that's persons throat, so don't even go there.
Also, the Dark Brotherhood don't do stuff for free, so before an individual contacts they first need to afford it. The Dark Brotherhood do not take credit cards, debt cards, or dollar bills., so paying them with gold coins will do (And not those gold coins from Chuck-E-Cheese, for all you smart asses). Diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, garnets, expensive jewelry, porn, and sweet kick ass weapons will also do, provided that the individual can obtain those items.
Typically anyone can join the Dark Brotherhood, if they're willing to take the life of another. They would even let vampires, werewolves, and Democrats join their ranks.
This is a list of Dark Brotherhood members of the Skyrim chapter, both active and deceased.
- The Night Mother
- The Dragonborn: The current leader of Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood as well as the Night Mother's Listener (and hero of all of Tamriel, but that's another story.)
- Astrid: Former leader of the Dark Brotherhood.
- Babette: Although she has the body and voice of a eight year old girl, looks can be deceiving; she's actually a 300 year old vampire. She retains her young looks due to the fact, as she puts it, "vampirism tends to keep one remarkably fresh."
- Festus Krex