User:Iwillkillyou333/Mr. Jackass 333's Music Video Review
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome to Mr. Jackass 333's Music Video Review, Uncyclopedia's first and only place to have music videos reviewed.
- No fakes.
- No fan made videos.
- No voice overs.
- YouTube videos only, with few exceptions (ex. Music video not available on YouTube).
edit Post Your Request Here
Post the name of the video, name of the artist, as was as your name. Please put all new requests on the bottom of the list.
- Muse: Sing for Absolution (Requested by TheHappySpaceman)
- Dark Matter: I Love And Despise You (Requested by TheHappySpaceman)
- Right Said Fred: I'm Too Sexy (Requested by TheSlyFox)
- Rebecca Black: Friday (Requested by HELPME)
- Selena Gomez: Hit The Lights (Requested by Scofield)
- Celtic Frost: Cherry Orchards (Requested by Roman Dog Bird)
- I have absolutely no idea: Nyan Cat (Requested by Magic man)
- The 419 Nigerian scammer theme song: Not a parody I swear, the guy is a popular Nigerian singer. Here are the lyrics of the Nigerian scam song, the Nigerian English slang is hard to understand! (Requested by Mattsnow)
- Ancient: Lilith's Embrace (Requested by Wilytank)
- Eduard Khil: I am very glad because I am finally returning home (requested by Pup)
- Culture Club: Karma Chameleon, great comedy potential here. (Requested by TheSlyFox)
- Lady Gaga: Poker Face, basically any Gaga video is ripe for mocking. (Requested by Mrthejazz)
- Bowling For Soup: I'm gay (Requested by Magic man)
- Insane Clown Posse: Miracles (Requested by Socky )
- Electric Six: Gay Bar, this is right up Uncyclopedia's alley. (Requested by TheSlyFox)
- Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice Baby (Requested by Joe9320)
- Play some A Day To Remember, their shit is awesome (from a post-hardcore perspective)!
- STUPID HELPME:FUCK (I use this version because there is an english translation.) (Requested by Mr-ex777)
--220.127.116.11 09:50, December 2, 2011 (UTC)