From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Better and cleaner than the Poopsmith's Lounge!
This is the list of articles that I plan to put on VFD.
Criteria definitions accredited to deletion associate UNKNOWNFILE.
- 2 = 2005cruft - Articles from 2005 that have had little contributions (under 30) and are just plain rubbish.
- A = animecruft/otakucruft - Articles relating to Japan/anime, which are usually crap, considering that otakus have no idea what funny is.
- F = forkcruft - To quote Alksub, "In forkcruft, the author takes an encyclopedic title and spells it wrong."
- L = listcruft - 1) Articles 2) That 3) Are 4) Quite 5) Listy.
- R = randomcruft - Articles that are way too random for fanatical guillotine.
- Ra = rambling article - Articles that go on for great lengths, degrading in quality as they progress.
- Re = recreated rubbish - Self-explanatory.
- S = sexcruft - Articles relating to sex (we have enough of them already).
- St = stub - Short articles
- T = towncruft/"I hate my hometown" articles - Articles about a specific city, town or district.
- U = unoriginal/AAAAAAAAA!-clone/spincruft - Shitty spinoffs of another article.
- V = vanityshite/forumcruft/sitecruft/schoolcruft - Articles relating to non-notable subjects, such as websites or people. These are usually QVFD'd but occasionally some slip by.
edit Articles I plan to put up for deletion
Here is a list of articles I plan to place on VFD. I remove them once they are deleted or saved from deletion.
- Posh - 2
- Durfism - 2
- Dragoon - St
- Meditation - 2
- Hurricane Of Horrendous Destruction and Death - 2
- Hygiene - 2
- Russian Roulette - 2
- Wester - 2
- Democratic Republic of Sunshine Mediocrity - 2, R
- Welder switch - 2
- Beautiful People - 2
- Ted McGinley - 2, L
- Crustaeanity - 2, R
- Kiddie Fiddler - 2
- Swarthmore College - V
- Bicameral - 2
- Imagination-deficit hyperboredom disorder - 2
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - 2
- United States Treasury - 2
- Pesto - 2
- Andrew Johns - R