From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit In Order of Appearance
- Sith Vicious
- The Dearth Star
- Hide and Go Jesus
- Unnatural Selection
- Paradise Lost (credit to LeftistRevolution for the idea, framework and aloof encouragement to finally read Paradise Lost)
- Euripides (a thousand sacrificial goats burned on the altar of comedy at Temple Some user for his brilliance on the talk page)
- The American Book of the Dead
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Mhaille declared his edits were "minor", but he gives himself far too little credit)
- UnNews:Tensions mount between dead Austrian Rap legend and plate of polenta, onlookers annoyed
- Rorschach Inkblot Acid Test
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying, Sit Down and Relax For a Bit, Try and Read or Something, Maybe Eat a Cheese Sandwich, But Basically Do Anything Other Than Obsessively Think About Being Obliterated in a Massive Nuclear Apocalypse
- Tom Paine
- This town needs an enema!
- The Big Lebowski - A Network Television Premiere
- Planned Parenthood Started by emc as a parody of the original Euroipods, it was voted for deletion. In that form, the simplistic goodness was too great to remain unspoiled by my heavy-handed additions. It is now a parody of the current version of Euroipods. Until they update it again, at which point I will have to create or add to yet another Euroipods sporking. Maybe I'll go with Fluoroide Pills or You're A IP? Odd. next time.
- HowTo:Clown Stalk Almost a complete rewrite, but the concept is not something I would have normally touched. Thanks for pushing me outside of my invisible box, Seth Rogan's unfunny brother!
- UnPoetia:Under the Table
- UnNews:Large Hadron Collider creates new mimetic metal alloy
- Fuck Subtlety
- UnBooks:S Is For Syd - done with the writing, for the most part. Probably. But still needs at least a picture per page. Will work on that later. Maybe.
- Apathy Man PLS-winning rewrite of an article by User:Super Llama
- HowTo:Play Freebird On Guitar Quick rewrite saved from VFD.
edit Sucking Less By the Minute - Works In Progress
- ↑ It's Photoshop now. Elements, but still.