From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi, and welcome to my sandpit. It's more fun than my armpit.
IRC is great for IDEAS. Here are some I made earlier - either on my own or with the manic collaboration of other deluded fools in the marsh pool of comedy.
- The Swedish Orienteering And Firing A Rat From A Cannon Championships
- Pop bombs - these are fizzy pop bottles shaken until the fizz goes everywhere. They are used by ... wait for it ... Fantanatics!
- Happy CIA - a book for children
- The Jesus Christ Conspiracy Theory (a loan nailman verses the commonly accepted crucifiction idea)
- The Banjo as a Force for Good
- List of practical jokes that were played on Jesus but kept out of the bible for PR reasons.
- Edvard Munch, the ice cream - always being stolen - samy guy - worried about being too happy.
- Twenty Four Hour Poetry People
- Poetic License (like an off license except for poets)
- How to kill two birds with one stone
- The Little Hillbilly Book of Calm
- Craters and Dinosaurs Theory
- Humosexual - someone who tries to use jokes to get laid.
- Hank the Caretaker
- Military Brass Band (as a fighting unit)
- Xerox Man
- Stand By Your Van (by Tammy Wynette and a bunch of builders)
- The Shadow of a Cow by Donchagh mcLunatik
- Jack "I Love Cows" McGubbins
- The Web log of Sysiphus
- The Nazis at Number 27 (A TV sit com)
- Old English Sheepdog
- Fear and Trembling annotated by Benny Hill
- Petty Crime
- Life is Unfair - Oasis album
- I believe I can fly analysis
- The sausage butty batter nugget (English Hot Dog)
- 001 001 was James Bond's pet guinea pig.
- Freudian Slip - a night garment worn by men who have a vague feeling of discomfort.
- the Free World . (Full of advertsing - contrast with the much nicer "expensive" world).
- Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch
- "Blame it on the Coffee" by Michael Jackson
- Normal, Iowa
- The Beatles Ecological Number Ones: "From Me to Gnu", "There's a Bee" etc...
This one is not your idea. Or maybe it's your subconscious inserting into here
- Christian rejection of the theory of erosion (AKA "Intelligent Dirt" theory)
This one isn't either.
- HOWTO become an English Tennis champion
edit List of movies featuring snakes in or on things
- Snakes on a Train, starring Michael Jackson
- Snakes on a Handglider
- Snakes on a barrage balloon
- Snakes on a roll
- Snakes on the brain
- Snakes on a crane
- Snakes on a tractor