From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This page is gianormous kilobytes long. It may be helpful to move older discussion into an archive subpage. See wikipedia:Help:Archiving a talk page for guidance.
edit Newb Proposal
I, User:Happytimes, have been giving this new-fangled Unlegal department some of my best thoughts lately. Some things have come to mind... (Lawyers speak in third person right?) Ahem, ~H~ *CA* lack of organization, *CA* no legal dictionary set-up yet, *CA* lack of significant pay for ~H~. See summons if it be to please you.
- It's like I'm speaking in fourth person here. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 09:03, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
edit Your Happytimes/Legal dept...
...looks now all business. Want me to mangle it a bit when I have a spare moment? Another thing, have you already started scripting laws? I will take part in that but I have so many half-finished projects I won't start it myself. Please tell me if/when you do. I'm prepared to write a few laws without a clue. A third thing: how about making headers out of the numbered "headers" you now have in Happytimes/Legal dept.? That way they would be easier to reference in other Legal Dept. articles. Yours respectfully, --13:41, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- 1.) Feel free to mangle it a bit if you like.
- B.) I have not started scripting laws... (I too have half, fourth and one-sixteenth finished projects) only procedures & such. I'm not sure how to begin scripting laws. However, I think we need to hire an intern to go into everyone's talk pages and collect all the forming thoughts about Unlegal and build them all into one page. How can you find out who is
a noobnew to the site?
- 3.) I can make headers in my department ok ok... but let me format it into a better page before I do. If we're gonna be referencing it I want to semi-permanize it first. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 02:29, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
edit Go ahead
Go ahead, I had just some minor point there, edit away. --08:35, December 16, 2009 (UTC) Tell me when done, I would like to change a couple of wordings. Do you mind if I change "butt-hurt" to "if your arse still smarts"? I somehow would like the judge to use a rougher language than the rest. Then the "mention of butt in the chair" would look even more idiotic. Well - if it can look less idiotic in some way - but at least we would get a contrast. -- 08:47, December 16, 2009 (UTC) Oh yes - and can I please change "to stop laughing" to "to stop laughing like morons"? I think that was your intention. I mean if it's not explained a bit, it looks like a laughter track on a quick read. -- 08:55, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- (I'm done for tonight.)
- Hm,m,m,mm,m I think 'Butt-hurt' is the stronger/rougher language there, but I'm American and don't understand your funny foreign words too well. Ok, not really; change away if you like, although I think "butt-hurt" works better in context with the other paragraphs. (You may want to collaborate with Zana on what Zana says. I figured she would make changes as she sees fit next time she looks at the page anyway.) I may use color or colour interchangeably'cause I'm weird, but as an American I wouldn't use "arse," I'd use "ass." I can't believe I just admitted to using ass! It's hard out
there for a pimp. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 09:02, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Well a laughter track is better than a tractor rack, er lack of tractors... er um What?!? uh.... ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 09:05, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- User:Multiliteralist/Multi_vs_Happy1 here, I hope you like it. I like to use "arse" because it is more descriptive, hence more insulting. Also in this sentence "arse" and "smarts" ring nicely together. Then when "butt" is again brought up in the next sentence or so, it looks like the judge is a teacher gone bad and the audience and the rest are a bunch of silly school kids. But I'll not start any fights over it, if you or Zana like it better some other way, go ahead and do your worst. I rest my case. -- 11:14, December 16, 2009 (UTC)