From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The title given to this article is displayed incorrectly because computers are trying to take over the Earth, so pretend it says User:gwax.
Sir gwax has been an Uncyclopedian since 2005-09-29 and an admin since 2005-12-25. In the real world, gwax lives up the playboy lifestyle in San Francisco, CA, USA. A materials scientist by education, gwax has extensive knowledge of solid-state chemistry, with a specialization in molecular modeling techniques. He is currently putting his skills to use improving health care.
Although gwax has been the primary author of multiple articles, he has devoted himself to the principle of quality not quantity and spends most of his Uncyclopedic energies trying to clean things up. Sir gwax is largely responsible for making the deletion process what it is today and still gets a great deal of pleasure out of deleting poor quality articles by hand.
Sir gwax takes the quality of Uncyclopedia very seriously in an attempt to counter the floods of users that would prefer to just be stupid. The dry style of humor that gwax prefers combines well with his desire to improve the overall quality of Uncyclopedia and has humorously landed him the label "fun hater", a label which he wears proudly.
Sir gwax makes a point of trying to be friendly, especially to new users but he has relatively little tolerance for people who are being jerks. If you are civil and reasonable, you will find gwax to be just the same and plenty helpful but, if not, you will find yourself banned in short order. Feel free to ask gwax anything but do be nice about it.
edit Contact Information
- User talk:Gwax : My talk page is the best way to get in contact with me.
- Uncyclopedia:Chat : I am occasionally available in Uncyclopedia's IRC chatroom during business hours (PST7PDT).
- Special:Emailuser/Gwax : E-mail may be used as a last resort if nothing else works.
gwax is forgetful, so he maintains a bunch of notes to himself. Most notably, gwax maintains a to do list.
edit To Do List
- Solve all of Uncyclopedia's problems
- Start with the repair list
- The things on this list
- Do the dumb things I gotta do; touch the puppet head.
- Bread and yogurt at market
- Sputnik I
- Warehouse 23 - where they keep the Ark of the Covenant
- Tea Party - you know, with dolls and such; also mention the Boston one (maybe)
- Continue being cool
- Drink more tea
- Peer Pressure - the physical phenomenon : User:Gwax/Peer_pressure_(force)
- Merge pwn, pwned, pwn3d, pwnage and PWND
- create section pwn3d, about three dimensional pwn.
- Special:Lonelypages : delete as many as possible
- User:Gwax/Homestar Runner
edit Figure Out
- Where my mother fucking cheese go at?
- Why Template:Q and possibly all <code> sections have a very slight grey background.
|You have been cited in Uncyclopedian Bios.|
Apparently you are "notable".
Don't ask me why; I think you're lame.
|Todd Lyons has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
For hating fun. KATIE!! 20:09, 3 Jan 2006 (UTC)
This User is hereby cited for extreme diligence
For requiring a template to stay your deletions. KATIE!! 06:20, 5 Jan 2006 (UTC)
"I do not believe in kidding; there is no room for comedy in such a serious matter." -gwax
|The Magical Eight-Days Gestating Bear Award|
|THIS USER HAS WON A|
~~ JESSE AWARD ~~