User:Goatman chris/Chimpanzee Grudgematch
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“It'll be fifty bucks kid. No money, No bet.”
“I know what the rules are and I've already given you the money, let me in.”
edit What It Is
It's Chimpanzee Grudgematch, stupid. It's the only grudgematch For Chimps, Of Chimps, and By Humans with too much time, some vodka, and stun guns.
Basically, it's where Chimps with grudges (real or otherwise) go head to head against other Chimps, (real or otherwise). What once was a suburban fad has grown into THE new sport of America.
edit Actual History
While many theories place the first grudgematches in Bismarck, some historians and sports casters say different. Professor Eddie Van Burger, Detroit, stated in a recent lecture on primitive animals competing in primitive sports, "The only possible place this could have begun was the Motor City, bitches. We've got the time, we've got the savagery, and we've got the monkeys."
No matter where the now-national pasttime began, it holds a constant place in most people's hearts. From Topeka to Tampa, rrom New York City to Houston, from the outhouse to the old oak tree, it has captivated audiences of all backgrounds.
edit The Rules
edit Weight classes:
There are none, because a big chimp can have a grudge against a little chimp, and vice versa. This way every chimp can be free to fight every chimp, like God intended.
edit Bout duration:
All non-championship bouts shall be ten rounds. All championship bouts shall be four rounds. Rounds will be five minutes in duration. A 90 second est period will occur between each round.
Before the sport was organized, anything went, and I mean anything. Once the beaurocrats stepped in, they decided the chimps needed rules, and based those of Grudgematch's loosely on the rules of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, where evolved chimpanzees wear spandex and wrestle each other to death.
- Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.
- Throwing feces during a round (Recent amendments to the Rule Book state that a chimp may throw feces during breaks, however)
- Fish hooking
- Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee
- Small joint manipulation
- Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut on an opponent
- Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat (during armed combat, the bell is for distraction only, and can be wholly ignored)
- Throwing in the towel during competition
edit Ways to Win:
Winning by decision is not allowed, unless the ref has had enough, and can't stand any more bloodshed, which has only happened once, and to the sports credit, that chimp was a sissy-girl. Disqualification is only used if a contestant has broken 7 out of the 8 rules. Otherwise, the fight goes on until one of the chimps is dead, or the grudge has been satisfied.
- Butting with the head
- Eye gouging of any kind, because that shit is just nasty
- Hair pulling
- Groin attacks of any kind
- Striking downward using the point of the elbow
- Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea
- Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh
- Grabbing the clavicle
- Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent
- Stomping a grounded opponent
- Spitting at an opponent
- Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent
- Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area
edit Fame of the Game
Although many proponents of the WCGA would say every match is famous in its own right, historians would say otherwise. Here then, are the big deals.