| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
| This user is from God's Own Country. He can therefore be expected to treat anyone not from God's Own Country with the contempt they rightly deserve.
As an American, it is unlikely that you won't understand humour. If you are Canadian and Australian you probably won't understand anything at all.
This is your fault, not mine. We invented the damn language.
Articles Completed (well, relatively)
- Morley, West Yorkshire - June 2008
- UnNews:Sport - Germany vs Soviet Union
- User:Gladstone/UnNews:Sport: Germany vs Soviet Union - June 2008
- UnNews:Hospitals 'infested with patients' - August 2008
Works in Progress
- User:Gladstone/cricket - Decided it needed a complete rewrite with a new idea, so now it's a Shakespearian tragedy. Quite apt I think...
- User:Gladstone/Leeds - The current one is bobbins, so I'm planning to rewrite it with a bit more insight into what Leeds is, rather than puerile bollocks as in there currently.
- User:Gladstone/Yorkshire - See Leeds!
- Cricket -
Well, I've edited bits anyway. There's so much about it that could be funny, but it's just not.See above.
- HowTo:Get a Life - By Auk, I've added substantially to it.
- Releasimification - Think I was over generous on this - it's certainly not got any better (as at end June 08) since! Only a short review.
- Chuck Norris (U.S. accountant) - First in (more) depth review. Here is the version I reviewed.
- Frankie the Pig - A complete nonsense article, but I was pretty pleased with the review I gave is. Here is the version I reviewed.
- American University of Mediocrity - Managed to slate (in the nicest possible way I hope) an article by someone waaaaaaaaaay more experienced than me. Even so, I thought it was a pretty good review - fair, constructive, and with decent ideas for improvements. Anyhow, here is the version I reviewed.
- HowTo:Get a Life - Another general review. Got a reasonable mark, but I've added to it quite a lot (see above). Here is the version I reviewed - got me my first golden shower award as well!
- We Are Your Best Friend - for Orian57. Here is the version I reviewed.
- HowTo:Be English, and the version I reviewed.
- kettering - (NSFW)
- UnNews: Sheep on rooftop threatens to jump!
- Why:I'm In court, Mum
- The Pun Invasion of Uncyclopedia
- UnPoetia:Cajek Might Be Gay
- UnNews:USA Women's Rhythmic Gymnastic Team Disqualified
- Steven Spielberg rewrite