User:Funnybony/UnNews:Obama bans natural health
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article is part of UnNews||Who knew The Onion® had a retarded stepbrother?|
19 May 2011
WASHINGTON D.C. -- Right through the back door, while everyone was focused on the gulf oil spill and other distractions, Barack Obama gave his signature to legislation outlawing supplements and alternative health treatments.
That means that the supplements you take and therapies you use to keep your body healthy, can now be made illegal by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Obama quietly gave permission for Codex Alimentarius - the United Nation's worldwide plan for food standards - to take effect in the U.S. via Executive Order 13544 of June 10, 2010. The President's decision creates the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council, a group of 'NWO experts' who carry out whatever activities the Illuminati deems appropriate. Obama himself being the New World Order's in-house corporate salesman.
According to an article at Rense.com Obama has decided to kill the supplement and alternative health industry; all alternative health remedies can be deemed "unscientific" and not provable by the FDA, leading them to be banned.
It means that supplements may be removed from sale by law. Ultimately, this legislation, signed by the very man whose claim to fame was "Change we need" and “Change we can believe in" has these effects:
- 1. Removes your power of choice to be able to take supplements and use alternate therapies;
- 2. Stops you from taking care of your health naturally - you are forced to have to rely on the medical / pharmaceutical industries who aim is maximum profit and for you to remain sick so they can keep you hooked on their products;
- 3. Will force you to rely on low-strength, expensive synthetic supplements made by the $multi-billion pharmaceutical companies;
- 4. Will force you to buy expensive, prescription-only hi-strength synthetic supplements made by the $multi-billion pharmaceutical companies.
In the executive order are a wide range of powers to do whatever the United Nations and Obama wants, including the adoption of legislation that bans natural therapies and supplements.
Is Obama really committed to health, or is he going back on his public promises?
- James Williams "Obama signs legislation to make supplements and alternative health remedies illegal". Atlanta Wellness Examiner, May 19, 2011