From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“I must destroy that filthy Dib-human!”
Dibsanthius "Dib" Membrane (also known as "The Hero named I") is known to many as "The Hero of Earth" for helping defeat stop the evil plans of the former ruler of earth, Invader Zim and his acomplice, Dr. Nefarious, and banishing the 2 villians into the darkest regions of space where they now reside in Dr. Nefarious's spaceship, plotting revenge. Dib's act of heroism however, unknown to him, did more bad than good, since during the overthrowing of the 2 villians, Zim was gravely injured. When Invader Zim and Dr. Nefarious escaped, Dr. Nefarious equipped Zim, who was near death, with cybernetic technology, which turned him into Cyborg Zim. The people of earth knew nothing about this development however, and still consider Dib to be a hero.
edit The Pre-Heroic Days
edit Main Page holidays
- April 1, 2005: WikiTestament - for April Fools' Day the Uncyclopedia page was given an evangelistic skinning.
- July 4, 2005: A "simple" version of Uncyclopedia - for Americans, featuring various (gentle) insults (including intentionally bad spelling).
- July 30, 2005: International Page Blanking Day - where most of the main page was blanked, as an homage to the vandal technique of blanking pages. (Note: This archived version only has the opening text changed. None of the page is blanked.)
- August 1, 2005: Swiss National Independence Day - the front page was edited to have a distinctly Neutral/Financial theme.
- August 31, 2005: Blogese Main Page - for International Blog Day, the main page parodied many of the perceived elements of blogs.
- September 12, 2005: Uncyclopedia Plus! - the Uncyclopedia main page was given the "premium website" treatment, with several links urging for users to subscribe. The main page declared, "FINALLY! Now I can PAY for all of my Uncyclopedia fun!"
- September 19, 2005: Pirateopedia - logo is changed to "Pirateopedia" and main page has a pirate theme in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day; incidentally, Uncyclopedia was Slashdotted on this day, causing a webserver error where the pirate logo was circulated throughout the Wikia network.
- October 16, 2005: House of Pomegranates - logo is changed to "The House of Pomegranates" (showing Oscar Wilde) and site is re-designed to use his writing style to celebrate the birthday of its supposed "founder".
- November 22, 2005: Trekkieopedia/Uncyc Alpha - logo and main page reskinned to spoof Memory Alpha on their birthday.
- December 3, 2005: AAAAAAAAA!-day - everything on the front page is expressed with the letter A.
- December 25, 2005: North Korea - Eschewing Christmas, the front page is transformed into a pro-North Korean propaganda page, including replacement of the Uncyclopedia logo with a portrait of Kim Jong-il.
- January 5, 2006: Uncyclopedia's First Birthday - The main page and logo are reskinned in "retro" (one year old) style to celebrate the anniversary of the site's founding.
- January 24, 2006: Plain Text Day - The main page is reskinned to give the impression it is rendered using a text mode browser.
- January 28, 2006: Victory in Euroipods Day - The main page is modified as a World War II Victory Theme, in black and white, and the logo has a large 'V' printed on it, as a symbol for 'V for Victory'. The reskin was meant to celebrate the end of a wiki-wide conflict caused by an administrator abusing his power to feature a stub of questionable quality for fun. Banned users involved in the conflict, which became known as the "Euroipods Crusade", were unbanned on this day.
- February 5, 2006: Uncyclopedia, Superb Owl Sunday edition! A tribute to the Super Bowl, with multiple references to Peyton Manning
- February 13, 2006: Turtleopedia, an unplanned minor reskin making fun of the latency issues Wikipedia experienced on that day.
- February 14, 2006: Emopedia, the "dark, loveless encyclopedia" - the main page is reskinned in dark tones and filled with phrases about loneliness and suicide to celebrate St. Valentine's Day.
- February 26, 2006: Uncyclopedia's Main Page is changed to mirror Wikipedia's proposed new main page, despite Wikipedia not yet having made that the official main page. After Wikipedia made the switch, the administrators jokingly accused them of having copied Uncyclopedia's main page design.
- March 4, 2006: Ewokpedia, the "IE-free Edit Wars encyclopedia" - a tribute to Star Wars and particularly Wookieepedia's first anniversary. The logo is changed to an image of the unfinished second Death Star (Which actually has the current Wikipedia logo embedded into it.), like the actual Wookieepedia logo.
- March 19, 2006: Return of the AAAAAAAAA! Day - all letters on the main page are changed to "A" once again, as the "AAAAAAAAA!" article is refeatured as Uncyclopedians' favorite featured article of 2005.
- March 30, 2006 - March 31, 2006: Uncyclopedia in Mourning - a death theme mourning the departure - not the actual deaths - of two established Uncyclopedians.
- April 1, 2006: iHumor - an Apple site parody, because Apple was founded on the 1st of April.
- April 20, 2006: Hitler's Birthday - the main page was reskinned and the Uncyclopedia Logo is replaced with a picture of Adolf Hitler as a baby. An article on the fictional computer game Holocaust Tycoon was used as the day's featured article.
- April 22, 2006: National Try To Assassinate The President Day - A large image covers the main page saying "This Site Has Been Shut Down by the FBI! You Can Click But You Can't Assassinate the President." Underneath this is a box made to look like a rating from the MPAA film rating system reading "Assassinating the President: Not a very nice thing to do". This is a parody of GameFAQs's April Fools joke for 2006.
- May 15, 2006: Yahoos! - The entirety of the main page is replaced with a spoof of Yahoo's main page.
- June 6, 2006: Satanopedia - The main page is redesigned to look satanic because of the date being 06/06/06.
- July 1, 2006: Baconopedia - The main page is designed to be in favour of Canadians and Bacon in honour of Canada Day.
- July 4, 2006: UScyclopedia - The main page is designed to celebrate Independence Day
edit Template idea 1
|Your Guide to the great evil called Fanfiction couples|
|Victims of Fanfiction: Zim & Dib > Dib & Dwicky > Zim & Tak > Dib & Tak > Stan & Kyle > Cartman & Kyle > Tweek & Craig > Zim & Marvin the Martian|