From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“An ant may well destroy EvilZak/Incomplete list.”
There are many lists on Uncyclopedia, because everyone likes lists. However, due to lots of stuff happening all the time, the expected contents on a list frequently change. Whenever a list on Uncyclopedia becomes outdated, it is called an incomplete list.
If you see an incomplete list on Uncyclopedia, here is a list of things you can do to that list.
- This is an incomplete list. It may be that this list is an attempt at self-referential humor. New entries are always unwelcome, because that would ruin the joke. However, if you can think of two missing items, you may add one of them.
- Leave it alone. Why bother completing a list when someone else can do it?
- Guess. Guesses are the most encyclopedic form of fact in existance.
- Add redundant items in an attempt to give off the illusion of a completed list.
- Put the same thing on the list more than once, in different words, to make it look more complete.
- Make a copy of an item, and replace the important words with synonyms, to hide the incompleteness.
- Destroy everything that isn't on the list that should be.
- Add everything that ever existed. Although there will be billions of false postivies, the list will certainly be complete.
|This article needs to be expanded.|