From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome to Alabama, the little state with a big heart! Now, let's get you from point A to point B (or is that point C to point D...) in a very inconvenient fashion! Enjoy :)
edit Select Your Starting Location
Where are you starting today?
If your starting location is not here, then you can kiss my shiny metal butt.
Welcome to Autowaga County, home of the Alabama Trailer Park, the world's largest trailer park!
edit Major Highways
- Interstate 65 - We're special!
- Go Cart Road - No Go Cart? Expect a fine by the Go Kart police
- CR 68-West - ...yea so?
- CR 59-West - Starbucks here
- CR 61 - Starbucks coming soon
- No Name Lane - Home of the deconstructd can opener
- Delta Springs Road - Where springy roads are fun :D
- lley Road - he erfect it top n labama!
- Fairview Avenue - Not in our county, but you didn't hear that from us.
- Governmental Highway Enforcement 31 - Right 'long side ye ole' 65!
- Governmental Highway Enforcement 31 - Takes you north, south, east AND west - all day long!
- Trailer Lane the 14th - Goes right through us like a Hardees burger!
- Trailer Lane the wonfourthythreed - Who freaking cares?
edit Major Cities
- Autowagaville - Take Trailer Lane the 14th to gain easy access to this city. Need something? This town contains the following establishments:
- Jane's Cash - Take my cash for free!
- T Mart - Better than K Mart, home to 'customer service'.
- A school - *gasp*
- John Billingsley - Homeworld of the Denobulans! Simply take CR-37 to enter this town, though expect heavy tractor traffic leaving the area. This town contains the following establishments:
- Nothing - Not even a McDonalds...
- Millbrook - We actually have stuff! Just take the I-65 and you're in the town of riches and cream!
- Bratville - Are we there yet?