From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
English peasant was born Yorkshire and grew up in the North East of England near the town of Darlington. His birth was the highlight of his life, the rest of which could be accurately summarised as a complete waste of everybody's time including his own.
English peasant's opinions
- People who write about themselves in the third person are absolute scum.
- If its not offensive its not funny.
- If it is offensive it is not necessarily funny.
- If something is worth doing its worth doing quickly.
- If admins delete other people's work without even bothering to inform them of the debate they shouldn't be surprised when they decide to stop bothering to contribute.
Commander of the Order