edit Other (Non)-Notable Accomplishments
- Helping establish the UN:RotM and then never voting or nominating anyone.
- Judging in the July 2007 and the October 2009 PLS' Best Main Namespace Article category having not read any of the entries.
- Being the head organizer of the Jan-Feb 2008 and May-June 2010 PLS and then fucking them both up.
- Judging the Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball in the Best Bad Taste Article category and again not reading the entries.
- Sometimes contributing to the UnSignpost when I feel like making libelous statements.
- Creating the IRC abomination known as UnTrivia.
- Helping manage Uncyclopedia's social media presence on Uncyclopedia Facebook and other sites.
- Setting up and then neglecting the Uncyclopedia Store.
- Putting together the UnTunes album for torrent, then not seeding it.
- Fixing the Beginner's Guide with Shabidon't.
- Teenager admits to having fun; D.E.A. moves to classify 'fun' as a Schedule I drug
- Putin denies voting irregularities; says corruption is “fairly regular now”
- Utah passes law mandating a nine-month waiting period prior to getting an abortion
- Nachlader copulates with own mom, arrested for bestiality
- Italian ship captain violates house arrest; abandons "sinking" house
- Justin Bieber eats a sandwich
- Study shows news stories which cite studies are least informative
- Man goes to work; wife fucks his neighbor
- Congresswoman survives headshot (so far); Glock considers redesign
- Alabama hospital launches controversial program
- DuckApple:They said bad things about us
- Terrorist group claims responsibility for Williams' foot fault
- Heterosexuality declared "a vile abomination and unnatural sexual preference according to scripture and now according to scientists. Kekekeke!"
- I love him!!!1
- Bush declares "Mission Accomplished" in War on E. coli
- Uncyclopedia editor actually writes an article using a headline from Minitrue
- Terrorist group claims responsibility for Craig sex scandal
- Uncyclopedia predicts Benoit tragedy
- Conflict in Darfur continues; nobody cares
- ED's new reskin rakes in the lulz
- E. coli strikes again; US responds again
- E. coli strikes again; United States declares war
- Iowa is destroyed in a wildfire; perpetrators lauded
- Racist fan still thinks a white coach would have beaten Dungy in the Super Bowl
- Maddox doesn't update; the end is nigh!
- Strange activity between Area 50 and Area 52 reported
- San Franciso bans gay marriage, evacuated
- Germans finally getting tired of the "Nazi" stereotype
- Britney Spears finally gets her eyes checked, files for divorce from Kevin Federline
- Spencer claims Hillary is ugly; Bill claims, "no comment"
- New breed of rat discovered; exterminators called
- Bin Laden dies; E. coli lauded
- UnNews:DUMB-asses censored for no apparent reason
- Kofi Annan's lunch: rap and a cheese sandwich
- Denny's number one customer dies at 112
- The Governator hospitalized; claims "it's not a tumor!"
- Howard Dean intends to campaign on Jupiter
- Hurricane Katrina: seems as though it just happened yesterday
- Italy may replace France as main UN peacekeeping force
- Could Queen Latifah be considered a planet?
- Airstrike accidentally kills a baker's dozen of Afghan police
- Three die in airport terminal after dehydration; airport security measures to blame
- Rumsfeld gives Clinton two options
- Tropical Storm Chris approaches No Orleans
- Castro undergoes surgery; citizens flee while they can
- New amusement park opened in Chernobyl
- Zawahri claims "entire world is a battlefield"; Switzerland surrenders
- Recently discovered "blob" the biggest thing in the universe
- Coauthor of the "Left Behind" series agrees: world will be ending
- California heat-wave deadly; Antarctica heat-wave deadlier
- Bush welcomes Sheehan to neighborhood with customary Jello-O mold
- Lance Bass of 'N Sync reveals he's gay; surprise, surprise
- World may be ending soon!
- Hezbollah baffled by Israel's response
- Former Israeli PM Sharon near death
- Will Smith alleges racism and leaves Hollywood
- Pastafarians see "the face of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" in a window
- Power is still out in St. Louis; nobody cares
- After 30 years of marriage, a London man discovers that his wife is actually a rare Yucca plant
- Sex offenders receive Viagra via Medicaid; playgrounds closed
= Audio Available