From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? What is the best flavor of Dunkin Donuts? Got questions - debate, discuss, chat on the Shrine's talk page.
Please donate to the Ourobiblos Project fund. We are in desperate need of contributions! (Scroll down to the bottom of this page for more details)
This is the page for everything Ouroboros. Information, recent news, polls, pictures, and more!
edit Recent Events
Q:What is Ouroboros?
- A: Ouroboros is our Lord, the creator of the Universe, and the Omnipotent King of all Kingdoms. He is the Serpent who crafted this world out of the primordial meatus, and ushered in a utopia of prosperity and glory under his name. Ouroboros is often depicted as a dragon or snake eating its own tail, a symbol of the recurring cyclical nature of the Universe. Ouroboroists worship this deity and praise Ouroboros in a number of sacred rituals.
Q:What kind of people worship Ouroboros?
- A: People from all walks of life, just like you! There are over 780,000 members worlwide, and the number is growing everyday, as more and more people turn to the power and grace which is Ouroboros. People from all countries, all races, all languages and even faiths, find solace in Ouroboros.
Q:So is this a cult?
- A: Absolutely not! Ouroboroism is a highly-respected, accepted world religion. We have chapters in over 60 countries, annual festivals, church meetings, and even a religious and political leader whom we call the Kârštibaak. Ouroboroists have made great strides in the fields of medicine, theology, and science, and many famous people whom you have heard of are Ouroboroists.
Q:Do I have to make any commitments?
- A: Of course, every religion requires some level of commitment. We have an organized Church, holy days, festivals, and even a Bible. However, you don't read the Bible until you reach a certain level of enlightenment and complete the Ceremony of Piety. But you'll soon find how rewarding it is to bask in the love and glory of Ouroboros, and be around people who understand and accept you, and share in your beliefs. And just wait till you experience Ouroborofest!
Q:What are the benefits of Ouroboroism?
- A: Aside from eternal salvation? Not much, unless you count the love, the fulfillment, the festivities, the enlightenment, the glory, the feeling of overwhelming joy and purpose. Give Ouroboros a chance, and He promises to make your life complete. We are all children of Ouroboros!
Q:Ok, I have decided to dedicate my life to Ouroboros. What should I do now?
- A: First, talk to an Ouroboroist church or neighbor near you, and arrange a Ceremony of Confession. You shall confess your sins, ask forgiveness from Ouroboros, and be sworn into the Church. Then, your life will be changed forever. Easy as that!
edit Calendar of Events
Important holidays in bold.
- June 9 - 16: Jelly Donut Week
- June 11: Five-year anniversary of the Hong Kong Dunking Donut riots. 4 Ouroboroists were beaten and killed protesting the tearing down of a "blasphemous" Dunkin Donuts establishment.
- June 23: St. French's Day (United States)/Waffles & Donuts Day
Please donate to the Ourobiblos Project fund. Help bring the Ouroboric Bible to Uncyclopedia today! Speak to your Ouroboroist neighbour today about details. To donate, please add your name to the list with your pledge. We accept both U.S. and Canadian dollars, as well as Euro and dinar.
- Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! - $2500
- Marshal Uncyclopedian! Talk to me! - $4 billion Canadian, and 50 Uncyclo-tokens. Plus 500 boxes of donuts.
- Starnestommy (Talk • Contribs • FFS • WP) - $13.37, plus one 5-year-old rack server.