User:Demonbob

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
US flag This user is American
...and unabashedly proud of it!
(List of American Uncyclopedians)
bu-3 This user speaks advanced Bullet and can fire rounds in short bursts.
ETP Help end hunger! Eat the poor!
Merc This user is a Mercenary and chooses their own wars to fight in.
Biohazardnew This user is an evil clone of Emmzee.
This user is a boy and is made of slugs, snails and puppy dog tails.
Paladin This user is a paladin. Hide your demons and undead.
... This user would be a professional procrastinator, but he or she can't be bothered.
MontyPythonFootLeftSmall This user is from Camelot,
and eats ham and jam and spamalot!
Jsbach-bass This user plays bass, because it attracts groupies without the need for excessive rehearsal time.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Meow! Meow meow meow meow! MEOW!
.sdrawkcab si resu sihT

!degnellahc-yllatnoziroh TON si resu sihT :etoN
Uncyclopedia elzzup otatop
Wiki This user uses Uncyclopedia as his or her primary point of reference.
usb This user likes to use userboxes.

BS This userpage is bullshit.
Napoleon4 This user is not and has never been Napoleon.
48px-Face-surprise.svg

Just because I think everyone is trying to kill me doesn't mean they aren't. You know what I mean?

1337 This user is elite.
Myfisto This user has attained a plane of asshattery previously thought unreachable and needs to be cockpunched immediately.


Donkeyas This user is a jackass.
Award
Certificate of Respiration
is hereby granted to:
Demonbob
for his/her ability to breathe.
--Uncyclopedia HowTo
Asig

edit Dem Articels

Exploding has often been acknowledged as one of the most difficult actions to ever attempt, but here is a quick list of directions to do so in the quickest manner. First, choose a path. There are many ways to incur explosions, and be aware that this process has a 97% fatality rate, with the other 3% having only their head intact.

  • 1) Gather one (or two, depending on the potency of the explosion you want to occur) of the following items: Grenade, Bomb or Missile. Also, for ease of use, gather a hammer as well, it aids in the speed of activation.
  • 2) Sit in a well aired location, if you are a worshipper of Allah, also try sitting in public.
  • 3) Place explosive in lap.

(NOTE: Pick your choice of action for step 4.)

  • 4a) If you did not take the hammer, manually activate your selected explosive device. Do NOT move.
  • 4b) If you did take the hammer, proceed to beat it upon the explosive until the explosion occurs.
  • 5) Enjoy! (Read More...)

edit Contributions

My Creations

Kidney Stone Gun | Captain Jesus | DDR Power Generator | Template:Firearms | Image:Captainjesus.GIF | Image:Lastsupper.JPG | HowTo:Explode | Image:Tomcruise.JPG | The Russian Reversal Zork Project! | Emo Tic-Tac-Toe | Cheerios | HowTo:Avoid Pregnancy | Image:Victory.JPG | Image:Victory2.JPG | Image:Oreilly.JPG | Image:McWorship.JPG | McWorship | Reticle | Image:Headstonetrue.JPG |

Old Page is here. I think this is much more prettiful. Construction Page is here.

Personal tools
projects