From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I is enjoy learn to use the Cyberweb.
- Things relating to Australia and New Zealand: Kiwifruit, Cook Strait, Guerilla, invertebrates, Moriori.
- Things relating to the British Museum: Karl Marx, Utilitarianism, single malt whisky, ethics, hubris, Ludwig Wittgenstein, immortal, meta-, curse.
- Things relating to Alcohol, Drugs, and Scotland: Cocktail, Speedball, Scots.
- Things relating to Emperor penguins: Orbit, Force, Cyberweb, wasabi, University of California, void, Air, irony, pornography, hiccups, GNU Emacs.
- Victims of kiwifruit poisoning: George Harrison, David Mamet.
- Templates: Template:Kansas, Template:Joke_explanation, Template:Style_joke
- Many historical figures have suffered kiwifruit poisoning. Kiwifruit can be very dangerous unless prepared correctly by a trained Sushi chef.
- So far, kiwifruit, sheep, sea kangaroo, and Moriori have all lost their power of flight, or if they could not fly originally, have lost their power of flightlessness. These sorts of things tend to happen in New Zealand.
- It is easy to catch Mad Cow Disease. Fortunately it can be cured with analgesics.