From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Concernedresident welcomes you to his user page. Sorry things are a bit messy here - I wasn't expecting company. No, don't go. It's really good to see you again. I wondered if this day would ever come? We're both adults, and neither of us is blameless. Let's just move-on and enjoy life.
edit What do I do around here?
Writin' stuff and making images what are funny.
- Deus ex machina
- Darl McBride
- Bill Donohue
- The Microsoft Office (Movie)
- The Way of the Master
- Jessica Fletcher
- UnNews:God refuses to commit to Kentucky
- UnNews:British government get tough on suicide
- UnNews:Mosque comments taken out of context
- UnNews:Anti-atheist bus campaign launched
- UnNews:Mohammed taken in to protective custody
- UnNews:Dali Llama appeals for calm in George Bush slur row
edit Rewrites and significant contributions
- William Riker Major rewrite.
- HowTo:Kill and not get caught Colonel rewrite
- Numerology Admiral rewrite - particularly proud of this one.
edit Images (the half-decent ones)
edit Current projects and ideas
I'm working on a How To guide to being depressed. That's been put aside while I focus on cleaning-up existing articles.
I'm looking at Cajek's idea for a boardgame called Game:Stone the Sinner. Right now I'm thinking that there will be lots of 1970's style boardgame shots of people with Luke Skywalker style hair, tight red jumpers, and families smiling as they smite the evil from one another. --Concernedresident 23:18, 22 May 2009 (UTC)