User:Chez Anthony/A Candle for a Sin Movement
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
A Candle for a Sin Movement is an liberal movement to extinguish the earth of the wretched practice of moral and/or spiritual transgression made specifically by the well established transgressors themselves, called the Demographic Evaluators for Venial Immorality Law (DEVIL). The DEVIL was headed by Dr. Seigh Tunn himself.
edit The Movement
The movement commands a stick of candle lit for every Severe Immoral Nullification (SIN), to cleanse the the mortals' soul of their misdemeanor and banish the malevolence that resides within, and to serve as a reminder that the petty larceny that all of us commit is no different than the threat of violence (terrorism) that the violent (terrorists) enthreatens to us.
edit Result of the Movement
Since the movement, A Candle for a Sin, imposes the act of lighting a candle for every sin committed, and since mortals are barely impervious to the allusive display of opportunities for a possible atrocity that is temptation, the very first second after the movement began resulted in what seems to be a good sign on the effectuality of the movement and a damn good 200 sq. mi. display of the flickering little burners, abruptly turns into a pandemonic scene and a sure fast way of baking damn good brownies for the very next fraction of the moment.
After the anti-St.-John-the-baptist-feast feast, The Person In Authority decided that the "event" was "fun", and in a very mind twisting way "cool", He decided to keep the place. But, since the Earth is way too small and has way too many combustible materials which means a very fast and "uncool" "event", He (again) decided to keep the "event" in a place where the ideal situation is achieved, thus making the force exerting on the flame permit the flame to move in a constant motion and acceleration and in the direction of the force keeping in mind that there is no external force acting, since it was an ideal situation, and that the force cannot be canceled out because the forces acted on different bodies causing a reaction the action of the force on the flame. Thus, Hell. *cue dramatic/scary/scary and dramatic/neither scary nor dramatic mood music*
edit ACFASM in History and Popular Culture
- The Hindenburg, a German zeppelin, was an advocate of the movement, burning for the sins of Adolf Hitler. (Hitler was found hiding inside the balloon of the craft itself, trying to make a new identity by growing off his trademark military mustache)
- Since Hitler was not a specifically good person, the zeppelin was rebuilt and is still recently burning in hell. (Each time the rebuilt Hindenburg burns down, they build another one, appending a Roman Numeral after the name to denote the number of times they rebuilt it.)
- The recent zeppelin in flames is Hindenburg MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLXXXXXXXXXXXXXVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
- The torch in Olympics was actually for the sin committed by the officials for allowing such an event, a mere display of a skill specialization of the human race rather than the display of the whole capabilities of a human being in the entierity, to be showcased to all universe, and the bigger bowl of fire was merely for the live audience watching it. (For the VIP's only actually. Others have to make their own.)
- Birthday candles are actually for the sins you commit, which is represented per anum.
- The song with the lyrics "fire in Iraq, fire in Iraq, dangerous! dangerous! I love the scandal" is somewhat related.