From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome on my userpage! I'm the bureaucrat of Uncyclomedia's coordination wiki, UnMeta, and I'm also ambassador for the Norwegian Uncyc, Ikkepedia. Want to discuss with the Norwegian community? Click here, create a new forum and we will follow it up. The main ambassador for Oncyclopedia is Roye7777777, so you might want to talk with him about iw matters. Everyone is welcome to come over and discuss freely, also if you just have questions about UnMeta itself. Have questions for me concerning me on Uncyclopedia? Leave me a message on my local talk page. If you have questions concerning other tings, I still invite you to come over to my talk page on UnMeta. Otherwise... let be and just leave a message on my talk page here. But I hope you might want to take a look and stick.
I'm not good at writing humorous articles in no-native languages, but I tried ahead with following articles:
UnMeta's agenda for Uncyclopedia
- An update of interwikis has a high priority. Hopefully we can negociate about this with the Wikia Staff without having heated debates about Wikia in general again. It's a clear example of a need and a want from other communities. A full updated list of interwikis can be found here. People who might be involved in future conversations about this are: Athyria, BlackFlamingo, Sannse and Zombiebaron.
- We must give FO a new life. Perhaps it would be a lot more attractive with some international contests or something else which could stimulate the participation itself.
- ... (you're always welcome to bring up a new matter)
If there are wants and needs from this community towards UnMeta, I think Black flamingo11 will have a listening ear so he will bring it up on UnMeta.
FAQ about me
- Q: Why cartoonist?
- A: I draw political cartoons or cartoons about social matters. I do it for my own, perhaps I will do something with it professionally (who knows). Some of my cartoons are posted on my blog, but you maybe won't understand them because they are mainly in either Dutch or Norwegian (native languages). For the record: Captain Obvious was not my idea.
- Q: Where do you're from?
- A: Good question. Sometimes I totally forget I'm living in a country with the name Belgium. The country at war. There's a war ongoing between the Walloons (the bad ones) and the Flemmings (the good guys). In 1830, they were put together in one country by mistake. As there is no government, there is no structure, nor water nor electricity. I have internet connection from a self made antenna which corresponds with a internet company in Holland. So, my ID-card says I'm Belgian. Actually Flemmish, but if you say you're one of these good guys, you will be put in prison. To avoid any confusions about my actual nationality, I also have the Norwegian nationality. Why? I also have my maternal roots. Så jeg elsker mitt land and zo lang de leeuw tanden heeft.
- Q: Which languages do you speak?
- A: Whoaaah! Too many... let us begin with the languages I do not understand: Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Socialismic, and everything what's east to Germany. I speak two native languages: Dutch (Flemmish accent, which is also the normal and only right accent - oops, sorry my dear collegue Roye7777777) and Norwegian (a region dialect + bokmål if I want to, ... */me does not like standardisation*). I also speak English (obviously) and French. German from times to times. If there is no option left I can express myself in Latin or, if there is really no other option left, Ancient-Greek. With this knowlegde I can understand Swedish, Danish, Icelandic, Afrikaans, Letzebuergish, Limburgish... also a little Spanish and Portuguese.
- Q:Political view please?
- A:I'm a European who doesn't like the Union. I'm for democracy, but where I'm living now there is no sign of democracy. The only groups of people that should shut up are Walloons and green activists. They should get a life. They should contribute to Uncyclopedia. You can find my serious political view on my site.
PS: And guys... you made Sophia ugly. So dark and... tasteless :-(