User:Brayds2006

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Revision as of 11:10, August 1, 2010 by Brayds2006 (talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search
You are in A void Reality


“I've never met a remixed peanut that couldn't sing La Bamba.”
~ Oscar Wilde on Brayds2006

“I think it is some type of PEZ dispenser”
~ Stephen Hawking on Oscar Wilde's Quote
“He declared war on Trash! We Attack Him!”
~ George W. Bush on The Meaning of Oil

Hi, i'm Brayds2006 and this is my page on Uncyclopedia.

About Me

Well...so, yeah...uh...something like that, I suppose.

2 This user has written 2 articles because they like to keep busy while shirking real life responsibilities.

Articles Created

See User:Brayds2006/bibliography

Facts

  • Meat is eaten.
  • I am a person.
  • Lampshade.
  • 93% of people are decended from Fish. The other 7% are Aliens, find them and destroy them!...except for Mr Bean.

Poll of the Year

Are you the Walrus?
 
0
 
0
 
1
 

The poll was created at 05:45 on December 22, 2009, and so far 1 people voted.

The Custom Game

See Here

See Also

  • [[]]
Personal tools
projects