From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 03:15, August 21, 2009 by Blarg4
Articles by Blarg4
- Ted Cassels: My first article, I wrote it at the of this economic shitstorm, when my money and creativity were in short supply. I think it's a piece of shit, but you may think otherwise.
- Jaco Pastorius: Mildly funny, but in reality it's just too random for its own damn good.
- Alex Lifeson: Created by me and LedZoso4. Added to by some unregistered users. Funny, but nobody likes it for some reason.
- Care Bear Heroin: What can I say about this that I haven't already said about my other articles?
- Order of the Communist Pear: Part of my
threetwo part series of articles on the totalitarian stategovernment of Russia. One or two parts you should read, but I won't lie, it's crap.
- Anti-Neo-Soviet Order of Oranges: (see above)
- 668 (neighbor of the beast): Inexplicable
- For Whom The Bell Tolls: A decent beginning to an article on the novel. Good premise, needs work, please edit.
- Russo-Japanese War: The bastard brainchild of GRANDOVERLORDOFTHEHOMEPORT, LedZoso4, and myself, but mostly me.
- Vladimir Popovicovipskievinikyoff: An extension of the Russo-Japanese War article. Written about a Russian general with the world's most Slavic name.
- Vasily Tolstoy: Another extension of the Russo-Japanese War article. It is about Leo Tolstoy's less successful brother.
- Marklar: A marklar about the marklar of Marklar.
- UnNews:Dow Jones Raised From the Dead, Recession Now Officially Over: Funny article, my first UnNews, but I still need to put some goddamn pictures into it.
- Gregor Mendel: Biologist, Abbot, and sexual deviant