User:Andorin Kato/The Best Article In The World
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the greatest and best article in the world.
edit A long time ago...
Me and my brother <insert name here> here...
All of a sudden...
There shined a shiny demon in the middle of the road.
And he said...
"Write the best article in the world, or I’ll eat your souls."
Well, me and <insert name here>, we looked at each other...
And we each said...
edit And we wrote the first thing that came to our heads
- Just so happened to be,
- The best article in the world!
- It was the best article in the world!
- Look into my eyes and it’s easy to see,
- One and one make two and two and one make three.
- It was destiny...
- Once every hundred thousand years or so,
- When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow,
- And the grass doth grow...
edit Needless to say
He asked us:
edit This is not the greatest article in the world.
- This is just a tribute.
- Couldn’t revert to the greatest article in the world.
- This is a tribute.
- To the greatest article in the world!
- It was the greatest article in the world!
- It was the best motherfuckin’ article in the world!
And the peculiar thing is this, my friends:
- This article we wrote on that fateful night didn’t actually look ANYTHING like this article!
edit This is just a tribute.
- You’ve gotta believe it,
- And I wish you were there
- Just a matter of opinion.
- Ah, MICK!
- Good God, God lovin’
- So surprised to find you can’t stop me.