From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Anyone who thinks that the Cindycar article is stupid/unfunny/senseless/too accurate, say it to my face.. Or alternately, put it on the talk page, but before hand please make sure you know what you're talking about.
- I only did this page so I didn't get a red link every time I looked to the top of the page.
- Any self-respecting Motot-racing/humour/humor fan, please go to the Lewis Hamilton page and make it funny. It looks like it was written by a twelve year old who still thinks that gays should be the butt of every joke.
| This user is a total UKer|
...jolly good, wot?!
Articles I've written are:
- Cindycar- Sounds strange? It damn well is. (It's a Champ Car/Indycar portmantody..)
- ASDA- A rather accurate and realistic, but very bitter article on ASDA, the British supermarket for the piss-poor. (I should know; I shop there..)
- British Pastimes- Another bitter, bitter article. Highly self- and Brit- deprecating. This more than the others needs major work.
Don't hate me..